Enchant - blade fury?

Reigns

Diabloii.Net Member
Enchant - blade fury?

Does enchant boost the damage on blade fury? Or is it one of those things that does not translate, like pierce?
I read over the guide stickied, but if it's listed in there (which it probably is) I simply missed it.
Thanks much
Cheers

royalesse

Diabloii.Net Member
It should since venom and elemental damage work with it (elemental is 3/4). IMHO: Non-sorce's usually benefit mainly from the AR boost rather than the damage since you won't have firemastery to double multiply it.

Reigns

Diabloii.Net Member
gracias
We're actually playing an open game of specifically non-ober character builds...
but since someone is playing an enchantress and I'm playing an assassin build that I haven't tried, I thought this might be fun.
Different anyway. Main skill is venom. Lots O crushing blow and all of the recommended toys that the guide espouses

Thanks much!

Ritslev

Diabloii.Net Member
Enchant + Blade Fury

Reigns said:
Does enchant boost the damage on blade fury? Or is it one of those things that does not translate, like pierce?
I read over the guide stickied, but if it's listed in there (which it probably is) I simply missed it.
Thanks much
Cheers

In the Blade Fury guide on here (one of the Stiky posts) there is a small section where there is a talk about enchant.

-Yes- enchant works on blade fury.
-No- peirce does not work on Blade Fury.

In the guide you'll also find a list of what works and what doesn't work. :)

Sources of Enchant :

Lava Gout Gloves.
Demond Limb (to use on your switch)

Enjoy

Reigns

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, I DID miss it then
Thanks much!

You can also get enchant on Todesfaelle Flamme by the way, if you're willing to have a two handed weapon on the switch. Not as juicy as the Demonlimb though. We'll actually have a enchantress doing the enchanting, so it will be significantly more powerful even than the limb

:)