Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

emotional intellegence test

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by lone_wolf, Mar 19, 2004.

1. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

emotional intellegence test

or in short EQ

here is my score
    [size=+2]Results of the Emotional IQ Test[/size]

Your score = 115

[size=+1]What does your score mean?[/size]
    Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

test can be found here
    http://www.queendom.com/tests/iq/emotional_iq_r2_access.html

be sure to click on the non member thing for it to work, well unless your a member of course. also note that i have no idea about how correct this test is. so take it lightly its not a matter of life or death

2. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Results of the Emotional IQ Test

Your score = 109

What does your score mean?
    Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ.

I'm an emotional slacker. My fiancee wouldn't be surprised.

3. Seymour_Fluxx

Seymour_Fluxx IncGamers Member

Mine is 93

There's some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that your Emotional IQ is relatively low. In a practical sense, this means that you are not reaching your full potential. Now for the good news: by learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you can significantly improve your EIQ.

They don't really tell me what I have problems with and what I don't have problems with. They make me feel pretty stupid (though I know i'm not)

4. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

I scored a 119.

I use to be the pits around people, but after some mental changing on my part and recommendations from my mentor, I have changed completely. I think I am doing well.

5. colony

colony IncGamers Member

*cough* Insensitive, selfish bastard *cough*
    (as my newest ex-girlfriend would say, obviously without the coughing at the top of her drunken voice)
    I get the same meaning as Seymour_Fluxx

6. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

Got a 100...the questions are kinda limited though...my background is such that there's some personal/emotional issues with regards to f.e. study and stephmother (the ever popular issue!), but that's not something that's reflected in the test.

Not like I should be a social miracle anyhow, I'm a technical student, I'm not supposed to be overly social =)

7. boogied6

boogied6 IncGamers Member

97 which i thought was high for me. i thrive on the misery of others mhwa ha ha ha ha

8. farting bob

farting bob Banned

quite disappointing, although i cant say i was expecting a high score...

9. Select

Select IncGamers Member

Your score = 117

Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

tests are overly general and sometimes biased. never judge a person by a test :D...now if someone gets scores in the extremes then you can figure something about that person. fun stuff

10. Lacerta

Lacerta IncGamers Member

I scored a 106, average. I have a hard time with this test, since it is saying that being able to express your emotions is inherently better than being able to deal with them yourself. This is more a matter of personality type than any sort of intelligence, and it is wrong to say one personality type is better than another.

11. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I got a 123, the description was the same as Wolfie's

12. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

108 - average

that's pretty much what i was expecting, average, maybe not that high of a sscore though...i was thinking high 90s.

-Pb

13. Morbid_Death

Morbid_Death IncGamers Member

Wow, I only scored a 56, I'm guessing that's bad.

14. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

Your score = 99

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ.

Actually I expected alot more from this, mostly because I'm normally the one that all my friends call when they're having problems with their relationships and also because I tend to think about all kinds of things constantly, even up to the point of staying up all night thinking something...(oh it's only 3.13am here, no big deal... :rolleyes: )

15. Paradox of Reality

Paradox of Reality IncGamers Member

Your score = 62

About what was expected.
    My favorite option for an answer:

proclaim that you refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person and walk away.

I've done that to someone, they didn't understand what it meant :scratch:

16. ScarredDefiance

ScarredDefiance IncGamers Member

112.. not bad. Though such things are oddly affected by more than simply hypothetical situations. :)

17. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

128...not sure what that means...I'm happy? :uhhuh:

18. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

115, the same as Wolf's but, as with Zarhrezz there are some issues that would be hard for a general test to adress

19. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

I refuse to go through six pages of questions.

I'll just say I'm pretty stable when it comes to emotions. Unless my schizophrenic side comes out. Then there's no telling.

20. loverat

loverat IncGamers Member

109 - average

If I had taken the same test around 7 years ago I believe my results would have been a lot higher as I was extremely social and mother to around 200 young guys at LANS =) Now, I am a hermit and the test fails to ask whether or not I actually CARE about being more accessible to others - and the answer is I don't anymore =)