Emergency Backup Religion/Politics/Bush/Homosexuality/Relationship/About You Thread

Anakha1

Banned
Emergency Backup Religion/Politics/Bush/Homosexuality/Relationship/About You Thread

*reboots forum*
*begin controversial subject program*
*Intitialize Devil's Advocate.exe*

You know what I hate? Religion. It causes things like politics, which makes people like Bush who hate homosexuals because he's dumb which makes him invade people for oil under the guise of legality and hunting down terrorists and maybe I should become one (homosexual, not a terrorist) just to piss off the conservatives except that it's not a choice so I can't but it might be better because I can't find a girlfriend anyways so maybe can someone help me with that and oh yeah I'm 21/M/Ottawa, Canada and I like cheese, beer and breasts.

*breathe*

Discuss.

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm with you on hating religon. IN theory, just like communism, religon is a good thing, but only in theory. The actual practice of it begins to mar the believers senses and turn them one-sighted. Just look at the Middle East. It has turned into a Holy War. If you have heard the song "One Tin Soldier", either the original (By James Taylor I think...)or the cover by Me first and Gimme Gimme's, the line comes to mind, "Do it in the Name of Heaven, it'll be justified in the end."

As for homosexuals and the White House and its lovely caretaker dubya, I think he is a moron who got put there by his father. He is puppet who is told he can't think for himself, even if he could think. That's why he's a conservative. He doesn't think!

The world in general needs to accept everyone, regardless of what each person's individual beliefs. I hate reliegon, but I respect you for your beliefs. So should everyone.

crg

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll just say the first thing that comes to my mind.

CANADA IS T3H UB3R SUXX0R!!!!!!!!!!!!11

nnndave said:
I'll just say the first thing that comes to my mind.

CANADA IS T3H UB3R SUXX0R!!!!!!!!!!!!11
oh man agaga at first I thought you said canadia is the uber suxxor and I thought wow what did I do then I reread it and realized you said CANADNA not CANADIA! Oh man, thats crazy.

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm...what shall my inaugural post-crash post be?

STFU U liberal commie anti-american anti-religion terrorist!!!1!

Anakha1

Banned
This forum is now suffering from a horrible deprivation of trouts.

*beats Publius with a trout*

Hey, how are those inspectors coming along with trying to find your "nuclear missile" Haw haw haw!

*beats nnndave with a GIANT Tactical Assault Trout just for being an American nationalist weenie-head*

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, I don't know what you were saying about my nuke. Its fully functional and ready to blow ;)

Edit: Speaking of which, did Frygia save her thread?