Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Embedded Skill Planner Now Added to all Forums

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Rushster, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skil...uZV9FK1J1bmVfRSsyMDg0NzMrMjA4NTQ3KzIyNjM0OA==

The new integrated skill builder has now been added to the forums so it's super easy to show off your skill builds (see link the new link on any reply or create new thread post.

There is no messing about, you simply click the link, make the build and paste in the URL from the tool. The skills are then generated in your post automatically.

Other readers can take your link and share it too.

The skills you see on the left have been generated in this post with a simple copy and paste of the URL generated by the tool.

Have fun!

Known bug - If you edit your post the forum will shorted the URL effectively breaking the build. We are looking into this. To get around this, remove the [ URL ] code in the editing text box around the link.

2. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

That's pretty neat. Does it do anything that the calculator on battlenet doesn't do?

Here's one thing you might consider adding: I don't use 1234 for my hotkeys; I use aszx, so you might consider making those selectable as well.

edit: nevermind, it seems to be working

3. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

Works for me Snickersnak. I can see your build fine. You need javascript enabled btw.

The convenience with the tool is you can do it right here in the forums without having to mess about with the Blizzard builder and leave the forums. You also get the nice display with your text wrapping around. There is more to come with this, but this is phase one for now. We are expanding all the tools out in the coming weeks.

There is a standalone version also on
    http://www.diablonut.com/skillPlanner

4. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Yep, works fine. I've always had a problem with the forums not showing new posts or edits with anything other than text until I reload the page. Now that I know this displays like in your above post, this is clearly better. Thanks.

5. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Fixed some CSS :)