Elly......hi

Elly

Administrator
That'll teach me for taking off invisible mode. I like to do my rounds in stealth :spy:

Elly

Administrator
SonOfRah said:
What's this.....not playing GW???

:p
No. I'm currently working my way though Zeus. An old game I know but it's been gathering dust for a long time now and I'm partial to the building games.

Silvervixen - You're a rare breed, very polite. :wave:

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Elly said:
That'll teach me for taking off invisible mode. I like to do my rounds in stealth :spy:
Stealth Schmealth. I am the master of Stealth! See me being white camouflaged in a totally red envirome... wait, that's not right! ARGH! NOOOO! They can SEE ME!

*waves at Elly*

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
ConnerMacleod said:
I have more posts than Elly!

EDIT: Oh! And with that post it makes 1,001! I am officially a spam cannon.

Both you AND STINGER are cleary in violation of my trade mark, I must ask you to cease and decist.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
hum, I take offense to my postings being spam!

I go at great lenght to be helpful and rarely post anything pointless or OT.

But then there are the cookies

cyradis2003

Diabloii.Net Member
STINGER said:
hum, I take offense to my postings being spam!

I go at great lenght to be helpful and rarely post anything pointless or OT.

But then there are the cookies
*ears perk up*

Did someone say cookies? :drool:

:wave: and Hi Elly Person!

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Elly said:
No. I'm currently working my way though Zeus. An old game I know but it's been gathering dust for a long time now and I'm partial to the building games.
Oh yeah..Caesar III..an all time favorite..and Pharaoh was fantastic. Zeus..loved that..then Emperor. Wait..they are all still on my harddrive...

*must resist temptation*

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
Zeus.... I've had that game for the Longest time. Never got really far since it isn't my type... If it were my type I'd be a great fan though.

Amazing game.

GW... pls don't mention that in my presence. I want to try it SO BADLY. Haven't wanted to acquire a game as much as this since I heard of D2.

STINGER

Diabloii.Net Member
Guild Wars looks interesting and free to play which gets a big thumbs up from me!

Is that the same group of guys that let Blizz not long ago?

tomatoman

Diabloii.Net Member
ConnerMacleod said:
I have more posts than Elly!

EDIT: Oh! And with that post it makes 1,001! I am officially a spam cannon.
I am officially a spam nUke!

my keboard as abot 10 broke kes(becase i spilled root eer all over it) so i ave to cop ad paste te broke kes. its great f.

|-|ello evr1

SonOfRah

Diabloii.Net Member
STINGER said:
Guild Wars looks interesting and free to play which gets a big thumbs up from me!

Is that the same group of guys that let Blizz not long ago?
If you're talking about Patrick Wyatt, Mike O'Brian and Jeff Strain, who left Blizzard 3? years ago now, then yes they are :)