Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bug Elites during Grift Guardian Fight

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by PinkB00mer, Nov 10, 2014.

1. PinkB00mer

PinkB00mer IncGamers Member

So a couple of times now have there been enemies left in a Grift after the guardian was dead but today I found 2 elite packs during the fight with the Greater Rift Guardian.
    And also after dying the elite enemy I attracted dissapeared completely. No trace.
    Blizzard please fix this bug. Diablo3_GriftGuardian_ElitePack.jpg

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Are you saying that after killing the main boss in the Grift, that you found other elites that were still alive but when you engaged them they disappeared?

3. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Looks from the pic like he died during the GRift boss fight, and two elite packs that were there and still alive when he died were no longer there after he respawned.

I've also had some instances where all the pre-boss monsters did not poof when the GRift boss appeared.

4. PinkB00mer

PinkB00mer IncGamers Member

The boss was summoned and I was kiting him down and there was a pack there and I got killed by it and then I ran back there and it was gone so I ran further and found that other pack that you can see in the picture.

5. altermaven

altermaven IncGamers Member

The Greater Rift Guardian spawning seems to kill everything around you in a certain radius. So if the RG spawns quite a distance from you, into unknown territory it appears that the RG *will* have a chance to be accompanied to mobs not killed by the "RG is here, nuke everything in the player's radius" slaughter.

FACT: I had this happen about three times, twice resulting in a Timer Expired. The most recent one involed me against Sand Shaper, and who was near it? A pack of Extra Health Fire Chains mallet lords. Worse: they were also Mortar. I was doing the atypical Touhou bullet dodging from BOTH.

(This one ended in a Timer Expired.)