Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Electricblue and other, PvP Fury!

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Kincade_D2, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Kincade_D2

Kincade_D2 IncGamers Member

Electricblue and other, PvP Fury!

Yes Yes, your probably thinkin this is another one of my "How do i make the best build possible so i can own in pvp" (As told by fenris). Well thats not what i meant them to be. And that isnt the case here anyways. I was reading your guide like a have several times electric. Call me crazy, but i dont think i saw what skills you recommend to get with pure fury besides fury. I mean a few are obvious, but what happenes when i finish maxing Spirit, Lyc, Fury, and even WW at lvl 70 or so? I like getting to around 85 atleast, so i have a chance to make something else half good also. I dont want it to be rabies or fireclaws though, since this is a PVP mainly build.... I dont know if i want to pump points into minions. If you guys feel like commenting on what ya think would be a Wise choice, let me know. If you feel like commenting and tleling me to get rabies/fireclaws, plz dont let me know :)

Agian thnx for the numerous times ive came here for help, and have gotten it
    :thanks:
    Kincade

2. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

20 WW
    20 Lycanthropy
    20 Fury
    20 Spirit
    20 rabies
    Use Carrion Wind ring.

That's for rabies, which is good in p v p if you like to duel defensively.

If you don't like rabies, put enough points into ravens for 5 ravens, and enough into spirit wolves for 5 wolves. You could go up to grizzly and pump him if you want as well...

3. Rascargil

Rascargil IncGamers Member

Fury/Rabies using Carrion is exactly my build atm. only have 1 in raven since i have Jalal and Annihilus on. their effect in pvp is kind of miniscule though, since i use raven mainly to cause other players to start blocking so i could have a free hit in, given i get to slash through their defense.

i'm thinking of dual spirit though

4. Kincade_D2

Interesting... I guess there is no other way then. This is like my other build except i went 1 hander with max block, this time i gonna be using 2 hand weapon at all times i think... You think it will do good if i dont switch weapons to achieve higher rabies? id like to focus on fury.... This was what i planned... edit: Forgot to say im going with oak sage... nice choice?

Skills like me said.
    Stats, str and dex for gear, vit all.

3 Socket Eth Tomb Reaver
    Draculs
    Gore riders
    Verdungos
    Shaftstop... (I sorta need for the dr... w/ 2 hander and all.)
    Jalals
    Maras
    Ravenfrost
    Carrion

If i could find something else doing pretty good in pvp i would probably use duel ravens or raven and bk.

I dont even know if rabies will be worth it, i dont want to switch to plague bearer and stuff, and socket poison facets...

5. Rascargil

Rascargil IncGamers Member

get that eth Tomb Reaver with Shael/Shael/Zod, and you're set. oak sage is fine for most wolves. make sure you get your ar up to 20k+ when dealing with high def enemies either way.

rather than switch weapons, i'd rather use Trang-gloves to get my Poison damage up while using my 2-hander. also, there's a tactic i read but haven't tried where you bite your enemy with Rabies using your Fury weapon or whatever, move away, then switch to a setup that has +XX% poison and -XX% enemy poison resistance. you don't have to bite using your poison weapons, and you can still switch back to your fury weapon and have the effect remain. at least that's what i understood in electricblue's site.

6. Kincade_D2

Yep i found outabout that from electric blues guide also. The problem is i dont wanna take time to switch weapons... i jsut wnana melee the hell out of them hehe. Thats why i didnt really want rabies..

7. electricblue

electricblue IncGamers Member

max out two spirits.

at the end of my 1.10 guide, at links section, there is a link to my 1.09 guide.
    read that.

8. Kincade_D2

*Note that the spirits are bugged and any point that exceeds lvl 20 is a waste, so 20 is with + skills gear.

Also note that, WW or lycn (can’t remember which) is capped at lvl 32, over lvl 32, game crashes.

Is this still true?

9. electricblue

electricblue IncGamers Member

no, those are fixed in 1.10

10. Kincade_D2

k thnx, i just got a 3 sock tomb reaver with perf ed, so im gonna use untill i get eth one. I will shael shael it, and put maybe an eth in it (doesnt eth take away all defence??). Just tell me what ya guys think... Im still deciding if i want to go max block and use a 1 hander as well.. Your suggestions elcome.

11. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

Not in 1.10.

-Mepersoner, Furry Admin

12. Kincade_D2

k i dont wanna socke it with somethin major because im looking to get an eth one soon... so next best choice for last socket? im maybe thinking ed jewel

13. kimahri112

kimahri112 IncGamers Member

could get enuf in raven and spirit wolf so u have 5 of each, ravens will make ppl block and esp against other fury druids/zeal pallys the wolves will take a few hits, its saved my life and givin me the duel quite a few times