Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EL] ISO Small MF group for my Conviction Pally (MATURE players only)

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by qattack, Feb 13, 2004.

1. qattack

qattack IncGamers Member

[EL] ISO Small MF group for my Conviction Pally (MATURE players only)

I have a level 89 Paladin with (currently) level 22 conviction, aiming for level 25 (max).

I am looking for other players who would like to MF in small groups of three or four.

Naturally, I prefer Sorceresses for their elemental damage to compliment my conviction. However, here's the catch: My Pally is rigged so he does not kill things (very fast). I want the sorcs to have maybe 400% MF apiece eventually, and they will do all the killing. My merc and I can tank for weeks on end without dying.

Additionally, I only want mature players who do not grab everything. In fact, I would like everything to be fairly split amongst the party. Yes, there are bound to be minor disagreements, but I want those players who can look past these minor issues.

Over half of my inventory is free to pick up stuff, so the sorcs can fill their inventories with whatever...resist charms, skill charms, MF charms.

About myself, I am 36 years old (this Saturday), and I have no need to rip off other players. I like to work for I what I get (which of course includes trading).

I don't expect the other players to be great players, but willing to learn by taking suggestions if they are not already experienced.

Runs I would like to do include Baal, The Pit (group of two probably), and Meph...the standard runs.

My account name is QPaladin2 and I am on in the afternoons and very late night (11:30 onward Central).

Any questions, I'll check this thread regularly.

ThanX!!

Oh yes, one more thing...If members of the group feel like soloing or adventuring with others, there will be no pressure not to do so.

2. D2addicted

D2addicted IncGamers Member

Should probably mention which realm .

Regards.

3. th5418

th5418 Banned

[EL] stands for.........East Ladder.......

4. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

OK, let me get this straight. You want a Sorceress with 400+ magic find (like mine) to go out and help you do magic find runs. Then you want to evenly split the loot. I don't get it. I think I'll continue to go hunting on my own. But I do wish you the best of luck.

Masa

5. th5418

th5418 Banned

I think he means group magic running.......

6. qattack

qattack IncGamers Member

It's similar to a group of friends in real life getting their characters together online to have a consistent, friendly group to adventure with without having to worry about jerks that ruin the game. This group can become comfortable with each other's playing styles and not get into the verbal spats you so often see. ("NOOB!", "NO, YOU'RE THE NOOD, IDIOT", "AM NOT, YOU ARE!", "my OTHER level 173 character can whip yo momma")

By all means, please continue your solo hunting. I enjoy playing solo, too. It's just a different playing style.

My Paladin has two things to offer a sorceress: two undying tanks to draw enemies, and Level 25 conviction (eventually) to eliminate immunities and/or lower monsters' resists to -100.

7. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

Ya know what I was a little harsh and I apologize, it's just it was no small feat for me to get to ** and aquire over 400% MF. I frequently give my "finds" away. I'll go into normal act 1 games and just drop stuff. I keep the good stuff, but I give that to my friends. How much can one character wear at a time?

Good luck in your quest.

My apologies

Masa

8. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

You sound like you might be interested in our group . Check us out - sig link - and if so , hope to see ya soon . Albeit we dont just MF but we do all sorts of gaming in Hc East Ladder only .

9. Mistress

Mistress IncGamers Member

Old thread but he's a reply. I have the perfect character to join your pally. It's a lvl 89 javazon with well over 400+. With your conviction and tanking my Lightning Fury will rip threw everything. My valk can tank with the best of them (1800+ hp) and my merc is a lvl 85 cold rogue with a windforce bow and high lvl gear. Like the sorc says above, I too can make these runs myself but I like the company. I don't mind sharing the drops at all if you don't mind carrying the goodies. My acct is jivestew drop me a line. I'm on nights 8-11 e.s.t.

Later,
    Mistress