El >>> HR

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: El >>> HR

Hope again. Say you cube in 2 seconds, 14,3x10^12 seconds equals 453450 years approx. 5668 lifetimes, assuming you live 80 years and do nothing but cube.

TheNamelessOne

Diabloii.Net Member

If you had them (haha) you wouldn't be able to put them anywhere, they probs wouldn't fit in the rogue encampment. I wonder how many Els there are in all the realms...(not that you could ever get them all together) ...less than 14,281,868,906,496 I would expect.

14.281x10^12 (a bit easier to write)

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

If you had them (haha) you wouldn't be able to put them anywhere, they probs wouldn't fit in the rogue encampment. I wonder how many Els there are in all the realms...(not that you could ever get them all together) ...less than 14,281,868,906,496 I would expect.

14.281x10^12 (a bit easier to write)
I doubt it will fit in an entire game.

The game would lag and crash eventually when handling that amount El's.

Though I'm pretty sure I've already found that amount in-game already :jig: .

Anthraquinone

Diabloii.Net Member

There's a project going on on a German D2 site where members collect as many El runes as possible and cube them to higher runes. So far, the "Das Große El-Projekt" has collected more than 35.000 El's and made Thul & 2 Orts out of them.

-AnQ

Turbocannon

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow! A Thul and 2 Ort!
*runs NM Countess out of spite a few times - ding, 93000 Els worth of stuff quick and easy :yes:*
Nice project though.

Azwype

Diabloii.Net Member

How many mules would be needed to carry them all? Then how many accounts for all the mules?