Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ekip to use in a light trap assa <- is this fine?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by neoblaster, Mar 17, 2004.

1. neoblaster

neoblaster Banned

ekip to use in a light trap assa <- is this fine?

hey there
    i have a lvl 80 pvp/m light trap assa, and this is my ekip:

Helm: griffon eye 24/20 (socket with perf light facet)
    Armor: enigma
    Weapon1 and 2: tucs (socket with light facets)
    Ring1: soj
    Ring2: bk
    amu: +3 trap
    boots: that unike +2 sd boots (dont remember name :| )
    glooves: atm i dont use none

remember 2 say that my inventory is full of all res charms so i dont have 2 worry in res in ekip and l8r i will get skillers for her

i have 3 questions:
    1- what glooves should i use?
    2- some of my friends told me 2 use a armor socket with 4 light facet and a shield socket with the same... its this right
    3- its the rest of the ekip fine?

2. Shadow752

Shadow752 IncGamers Member

For the gloves use trangs, magefist, or frostburns. Thats about as good as your gonna get sadly. For your armor, stay with your enigma it has far better mods on it. Take a look at everything you'd give up: 45% fr/w, 5% to your life, 8% damage reduce, all that str which means more life, and all that defense. Would you rather have 20% to your skill damage or all that other goodness? Especially when the -resist mod doesn't work for trappers and then count in the fact that you have insane amounts of damage already, I just don't see why you'd want to use the the faceted armor. Your other equipment looks pretty good, but I would use another soj for more mana because, your using 2 claws, and by doing this you miss out on some mana. Hope I helped and good luck with your assassin. I forgot to comment on the shield idea. I think that this isn't worth it either. Your going to need something to get damage reduce such as the stormshield, again I think you have high enough damage already.

3. neoblaster

neoblaster Banned

tks it helped good :)
    storm is also fine because of stats, blocking and dr, but i dont need it cus i have with out items 79 str, 79 dex, rest vit, base nrg, and with items got 181 str, 14x dex (stat thing), and cus im a trapper i dont have 2 go 2 the mess for melee and that stuff, and i will keep away from danger, so dr and bloking no needed, only if that 30% was mdr :) (bloking and dr thing).
    and in my opinion i think the shield and the armor whould be very expensive (my friends idea :D ) and no big diference in the dmg i already take now

4. vorlon98

vorlon98 IncGamers Member

hmmm, i thought i read that facets dont help because the game treats them as minions.

5. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

the facet's +x dmg works, but not the -x resistances. the game does treat them as minions.

g