EHCL Channel.

acb123

Diabloii.Net Member
EHCL Channel.

Hey everyone I am making an EHCL channel for hanging out and for some gameplay/leveling. Unlike many other channels you must be a known or pretty well known member of dii.net forums to get into or I must know you personally to let you in. If you think you have been around the forums for a while or you know me and you are interested in coming in the channel give me a PM with your account name and I will give you the channel name and add your account to the safelist.

acb123

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok shoudlnt full anymore. If you guys are interested post your account names here because its kinda annoying deleting pms and I will pm you with the channel name/info. If you are not comfortable with giving me your accoutn names here then just pm them to me.

EDIT:You can also reach me online *acb123.

MintSauce

Diabloii.Net Member
ah well I'm guessing no one will know me, but just to let you know me and a few friends hang on IRC, it's not a real clan altho we do tag our chars just for fun. #kil-d2 on quakenet, as irc is so much easier then trying to organise stuff on d2 (limited flist, lobby system etc.)

chavv

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi abc!

I traded with you this week and you know I'm someone nice and trustable =) Adding me would be great my acc is chav

Chav

acb123

Diabloii.Net Member
the channel is op d2x. if you would like your accounts added list them here. if you are not comfortable with that pm me your accounts.

This channel is basically an "all-skate" channel but mainly for leveling characters.

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention...

ANOTHER REASON EAST BEATS WEST! Our members make private channels for our realm. Muahahahaha