Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

EHCCL: There Will Be Reset Blood (The Team!) - Opening 9/28/2010 d

Discussion in 'Classic' started by LiftedUp, Sep 21, 2010.

1. LiftedUp

LiftedUp Diablo: IncGamers Member

EHCCL: There Will Be Reset Blood (The Team!) - Opening 9/28/2010

With the reset just over a week away, it's time to consider how you'll start the new ladder, and, more importantly, how you'll make it from the Blood Moor in Normal to the Chaos Sanctuary in Hell.

If you're playing East Hardcore Classic Ladder (EHCCL), then I have a proposition for you: a team of dedicated movers and shakers from this forum to work nightly/weekly/bi-annually to kick off the ladder with speed and style.

EHCCL - 9/28

We'll be amazing. We'll be fun. And we'll be together. :grouphug:

There's no sense in limiting this venture to eight players. If you can play on Mondays but not Tuesdays, that's fine. There'll be someone to fill your spot, and we'll be there to catch you up when you get back. If you're only able to hop on weekly, well, if you're a part of this forum, then you've earned yourself some generosity from those of us who have been leveling steadily.

If you're interested, post below. We'll correspond through this thread and meet in game on the 28th.

Stay classic.

2. The Vortex

The Vortex IncGamers Member

Re: EHCCL: There Will Be Reset Blood (The Team!) - Opening 9/28/2010

I'm not 100% sure if I'll start the very same day or the day after (due to some RL obligations) but sure, can't wait to freshly start the ladder. I think this time I'll be making CE/Summoner Necro and when I reach hell CS I'll reset him into pure CS build (as in Max Dim Vision, Max CE, 10ish in amp, 1 in other curses, Max Bone Prison and Bone wall). Safety for party and me both.

edit: I thought you wrote E as Europe... now I realized it stands for East. Well, disregard this post. :)

3. Mortpure

Mortpure IncGamers Member

Hello, i'm new here on these forums. I'll gladly be part of your team if you want as i jump to ehccl (east). I played hc before so i know i can be helpful. Hope i hear from you soon :)

4. LiftedUp

Welcome to the forums, Mort! Also, good to hear you're interested in running. What kind of character do you plan on building? We'll keep up communication here until we get things underway next Tuesday.

5. Mortpure

Hello there! No problems about posting here until Tuesday. I was thinking of making a c/e necro since it's my favorite build, that or a orb sorc to glitch Andy. I'll probably end up making my necro tough ^^. I got a friend who could join us if you want, he wants to make a barb. I can't wait for Tuesday!!

6. LiftedUp

I'll plan on an orb sorc, if you go the necro route, and definitely get your friend involved. It'd be amazing to have a barb on the team too.

7. Mortpure

Good to hear, i'll make a my necro then, and perhaps i can get other people too, but i'll see if they're still up to it. A paladin would do good in the team i think

8. LiftedUp

Scratch this post.

9. tyren

tyren Diablo: IncGamers Member

Haven't played D2 in a while now and certainly not HCCL, but I'm somewhat interested depending what latency i might get to East (if its not too high to be frustrating for HC etc) :)

10. Priph

Priph IncGamers Member

Is this still on LiftedUp or any other players are you guys still in? Im so glad to see people still prefer the good way to play Diablo II, LoD SUCKS with its torches, charms, runes, and all that B/S. So if anyone is down to run this new ladder either USEast or USWest let me know I'm dying to partner up with some people and not do this solo. Please reply here.

-matthew

11. LiftedUp

Oh. It's on alright.

Tomorrow, 9/28, at 9:00PM EST (reset permitting), let's plan (on US East) to meet in channel EHCCL. I hope to see as many of you there as possible. We'll start moving right away.

:thumbup:

Also, wanted to include this from the German drop calc for classic:

THE BEST PLACE TO FIND EARLY GOODIES (OUTSIDE OF QUEST DROPS...AND WITHOUT MF...WITH ONE PLAYER):

In Normal
    Iratha's Coil: Diablo 0.2788246% 1:359
    Iratha's Collar: Duriel 0.1812372% 1:552
    Iratha's Cord: Mephisto 0.3847945% 1:260
    Iratha's Cuff: Mephisto 0.3847945% 1:260

Twitchthroe: Mephisto 0.2448304% 1:408
    The Ward: Diablo 0.1869609% 1:535
    Spectral Shard: Diablo 0.2747303% 1:364
    Gull: Coldcrow 0.1303857% 1:767
    Tarnhelm: The Cow King 0.5709451% 1:175 OR Mephisto 0.1156335% 1:865

And yes, the ratios are better for Norm than NM or Hell for this gear.

12. Priph

Priph IncGamers Member

LiftedUp, what is your account name incase I miss you guys in the channel? mine is *Priph so add me and we'll be mutual. I'll be there at 3:00 PM Central Time til it starts.

13. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

Priph > since you replied here, I presume you won't need the other threads ?
    I can un-hide them if needed, just let me know.

14. tyren

Not long now my minions! :smug:
    Thinking of goin amazon myself here what are you guys goin for?
    Also no :tombstone: plz I hope everyone gets to live to a high lvl!

15. Priph

Priph IncGamers Member

@WarlockCC Thankyou good sir! I can't say enough of how much I appreciate all the Moderators great work in keeping up such an awesome forum. I used to be friends with Nick Jaguar like 8 years ago met him through D2, and he was always trying to make new bots and find out exploits then and i guess it just got to his head seeing as now 'Njaguar' has pretty much ruined the D2 community with all the B/S going on with it now currently. And I can't say how much I hate D2Jsp his forums and him for doing what he's done to this wonderful community. But it's a forum like this with moderators like you that bring hope back to, IMO, the best game of all time multiplayer wise. Thanks again! You should join us in the Hardcore Classic Ladder on Easts festivities @the channel EHCCL when it finally resets.

Also to make sure my conversion time wise are correct does.. 11 am to 1pm Pacific Daylight Time convert to 6pm - 8pm Central Daylight Time? I can't figure out if i'm doing it right and it makes me feel retarded but i have to ask! Lol. Anyways please join us for this ladder season Warlock it'd be wonderful to have you!

@tyren What build of Amazon are you going to be playing? I think it'd be SUPER awesome if you did a Spearazon specifically Fendazon. Super excited! I'm pretty set on playing a Lancer or Pole-arm Barbarian, but i'm not a hundred percent certain I'm not going to just make a Meteorb Sorceress instead. In your opinion which should I pick?

p.s. Warlock, is there anyway to create a signature here at incgamers? It mentions them in the User CP like "Show Signatures" or "Do Not Hide Signatures" something to that effect but I cannot find where to make one. :Confused:

-matthew

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  16. tyren

Priph
    That sounds about right there with that time conversion... altho it is rather confusing at times :D

I was thinking of with the respecs and all? I haven't played since they introduced that, they did add respecs to the latest patch didn't them? Anyways probably go for bowazon in the early game then later leaning more into Lightning Fury & Co with maybe a touch of guided arrow for weapon switch or am I way too generic and boring now?

Hehe Lancer/Pole-barb was kinda my back-up plan, that could probably be cool, tho slowish if some higher (or perhaps lower in this case :p) powers grants us decent drops.
    Or is it just me that always struggles with barbs from scratch perhaps... Anyway I can't decide that for you, I can barely decide for myself lol.

17. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

We tend to refer to those forums as one 'of the other forums'.
    I am still considering taking it out of your post if you don't mind.

Honestly, I play Diablo 2 just like everybody.
    I only have are cleaning rights here, a key to the janitor's cupboard. :)
    So if you want one of your posts edited after the edit button is gone, there's a good chance I can still modify the post for you. Which is quite handy with guides for example.
    All of us together is what makes this forum.