Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Eh...what do i do now guys? :(

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BreakThruX, Mar 20, 2004.

1. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

Eh...what do i do now guys? :(

Well my first pker did 1800 damage with a pike, and there was a pkk sorc about level 33 wgo was fireball. So she was in rocky waste and i knew she was trying to pkk so i go out there and hit her once, she had a half a mm of red left and i FREEZE in mid air...ugh! She fireballs once, twice, and right as im leaving im dead. I lost: 56 max damage armor, 35 max damage helm, ck boots, and the rest isnt too important, o yah alot of life and strength charms and some max damage carms. I wanna pk/duel again but i got lucky with my last gear, i found 2 15 max's in norm cows and a 14 max in norm cows, rest was just 12's and 11's. Now i have NO gear and i feel the urge for a throw baba pk :(. CK woulda been perfect for him! I feel like such a newb..i lost 3 chars cause i decided to "spar" with people lol. It screams newb. All i got left is a twitch and a level 75 necro who is in hell act2, after a few hours i found tals mask..so what do i do now? Eh..heheheheh. Let the flaming begin. :wave:

2. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

i'm confused... (and this isn't meant as flamebait) isn't the whole point of pking to "spar" with people, and, if you are a pk who is afraid to "spar" with someone who desires to spar with you, doesn't that make you just a loser who is afraid to take on anyone who you can't easily kill with no risk to yourself?

seriously... that doesn't make you a newb, it makes you somewhat honorable, no? I would consider any pk who ran away from pkks and other "willing participants" to be a real *****.

3. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

I assume by his gear he was 18. As such fighting a sorc was a stupid idea. Needn't flame him, he flamed himself.

4. BreakThruX

Gee thanks guys lol. And the 3 chars i lost were pvm and i was just fooling around like a moron. But what can i do now? All i got is a 4 socket gothic plate and 2 9 max jewels. :(

5. NightShade

contact who ever has my accounts at the moment, prehaps I still have my cache of max jewels and life plates.

6. BreakThruX

Wow really? Whats your account maybe we can find a reasonable trade....meaning i wont trade a shako that i dont have for a max jewel. ;)

7. NightShade

The guy who has them now is purely PvM.

BtK-NightShade
    BtK-NightShade1
    BtK-NightShade2

Cdc-Nightshade

NightShade_mf
    NightShade_mf2

These are west mind you, I'll tell him to keep a look out for PM's

8. BreakThruX

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, if your giving them free, id like to have cause maybe i can make a pker on west. I used to play west hc but havent tried in ages.