Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

eeehhhh, little help?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Cerebus Prime, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Cerebus Prime

Cerebus Prime IncGamers Member

eeehhhh, little help?

I am going to be rebuilding my wolf dru for the first time. I realized where I went wrong on the skills (Creepers instead of hunger, #[email protected]%^& worms), and I tried to stay well rounded with the rest of my stats around 200 except energy, of course only at about 40. When I redo this build, does ne 1 have ne input on stats? I need to mention I plan to be using an eth thunder maul bearing the runeword Breath of the Dying, which does require some Strength. Any input from the vets of maintaining a sic lvl 80-90? my goal is damage and speed.

2. KellKheraptis

KellKheraptis IncGamers Member

Re: eeehhhh, little help?

Going two handed PvM, I will venture? Stats would be strength to wear gear, and all the rest in vitality, or if you have even semi-decent charms, go all strength. You;ll still have over 3k life, which is plenty in pvm. Another recommendation : if you're dead-set on an EBotD, put it in a Great Poleaxe :D WAAAY faster than a thunder maul, and range 5. Also, might give an upped and shael-ed Ribcracker a look, as the mods on it are stellar.

3. lormio

lormio IncGamers Member

Don't ask me for help, my Druids and assasins don't even WORK someone help, please! :cry:

4. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

Lormio whats the problem? A little more info is needed. To the OP check out the ribby uber guide for some gear selection and tips, ribcracker is a great pvm weapon.

5. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

(sigh) I'm still looking for a ribcracker (am doing Untwinked). The bonesnap I found isn't bad though. One point into carrion vine or whatever you prefer isn't necessarily a waste in PvM (free healing after the battle and helps to get rid of corpses).

good luck and good hunting!
    Kirah

6. Cerebus Prime

Cerebus Prime IncGamers Member

Thanx 2 those who responoded! Just an update on what I've done...
    I have my STR and DEX reserved to picked up EBOTD GPA or Eth Tombreaver, but am still usin EBOTD Thunder Maul. Once my STR hit one 120, I dumped the rest into vitality and left dex and energy alone. I maxed out Lycanthropy, Werewolf, Fury, and Oak sage, and at lvl 76, am working on Feral Rage. Packing an anni, 20/15 torch, and a tton of SS skill GCs, (My SS skills maxed are at lvl 39!), I now have a VERY FAST, ~3000-16k dmg, 3900+life dru and counting! thx guys - and those who are looking - reference the PLEASE READ FIRST thread for your respectable build. I am very satisified with this rebuild.