Edistotiger's FT / ISO v3

Re: Edistotiger's FT / ISO v3

What would you let the 4os Eth Great poleaxe go for? I have a small amount of crafting materials, about 10 each of rals/sols/pames/rubies, and about 30 JJs. Also have a few Ists.

edistotiger

Diabloii.Net Member

How many crafter sets do you value an SOJ at?
Caster sets? Probably 30ish. I'll also take 3x Ist or Vex for one.

What would you let the 4os Eth Great poleaxe go for? I have a small amount of crafting materials, about 10 each of rals/sols/pames/rubies, and about 30 JJs. Also have a few Ists.
I value it around 2x Ist.

If you would like to offer some of the crafting mats in place of runes i value them as approx:

Ist = 20 P Amethyst or 30 P Ruby/Ral/Sol or ~60 JJ

Last edited:

I value it around 2x Ist.

If you would like to offer some of the crafting mats in place of runes i value them as approx:

Ist = 20 P Amethyst or 30 P Ruby/Ral/Sol or ~60 JJ
Would you mind if I gave you an assortment of those? I'd value Pames as .05 Ist, Rubies/Rals/Sols at .033 Ist, and junk jewels as .0167 Ist. Just whatever I have, I'll add currency runes to make it 2 Ists.

If this is fine, I have a mule with 1 Ist + 1 Ist in random crafting materials ready.

DRCL

Diabloii.Net Member

How much for the 20 Life SC?
And how much for each CTA/Hoto Socketed weapons you have?
Let me know,
Thanks.

Leogloredhel

Diabloii.Net Member

Retracted, since Grolen put down an Ist (and I've decided to use my AP CoH on my Merc now anyhow).

Last edited:

edistotiger

Diabloii.Net Member

Would you mind if I gave you an assortment of those? I'd value Pames as .05 Ist, Rubies/Rals/Sols at .033 Ist, and junk jewels as .0167 Ist. Just whatever I have, I'll add currency runes to make it 2 Ists.

If this is fine, I have a mule with 1 Ist + 1 Ist in random crafting materials ready.
That's fine. Send the mule on.

How much for your 3 java plain gc (each) and 7 mfsc (each)?
Um or so each. Pul per 7mf.

Lightning
for IST?
C/O. Gonna give rata a chance to respond since he also seems interested.

How much for the 20 Life SC?
And how much for each CTA/Hoto Socketed weapons you have?
Let me know,
Thanks.
I value the 20 lifer at about 2/3 of an Ist. I found a second one last night if you are interested.

Could you be more specific about the "CTA/Hoto Socketed weapons?" I want around Um for the 4os Eth flail.

Ist for Eth Shaftstop - 201 ED?

Grolen
C/O. Going to let that run for a little bit.

Lightning gc - 10 rals + mal for this
Giving bekgom c/o with an Ist.

jeremyrx

Diabloii.Net Member

20 life, 9 CR (lvl 39)
3, 11, 20 (39)

2x Jah for these?

And,

3FRW, 11mana (27) <---- Ist + Mal for this.

DRCL

Diabloii.Net Member

I value the 20 lifer at about 2/3 of an Ist. I found a second one last night if you are interested.

Could you be more specific about the "CTA/Hoto Socketed weapons?" I want around Um for the 4os Eth flail.
I'm unsure about the SCs now. But I think I may need them. (Ist+Um) for both?

Last edited: