Required Dexterity: 62
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 21
Bow Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 36
Fingerprint: 0x7e5e7320
Socketed (3: 0 used)

I could put this into, but should I try to find a 3 Socket Razorbow with + to 'zon Bow/Xbow skills on it?

All I have found so far is a 2 socket one with +1.

Been searching for about 2 hours - got 5 grail items and no freaking 3 socket reflex! I haven't found a white one either, so I can't even try to get one with 3 that way !

DM

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless you are playing untwinked with restricted runs, I'd just go with the razor bow. The runes involved are easy enough to find that you can make it again if you find a better bow. Of course, by the time you find a better base bow, hopefully you can make a better runeword (or have a good unique bow.)

If you are just using it for shoping or the thorns aura, I would avoid making it in a Zon bow, so it can be used for other charcters as well.

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks - I'll put it in the Razor.

Antiope is only lvl 16 so she can't equip this for about an hour or so, I'm hoping it will get her through normal.

Ultimately, I think I am going for Ice - as a Frostmaiden it looks awesome. That's some time down the road - need to get to farm Hell for those runes :D

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Dark Matter said:
Thanks - I'll put it in the Razor.

Antiope is only lvl 16 so she can't equip this for about an hour or so, I'm hoping it will get her through normal.

Ultimately, I think I am going for Ice - as a Frostmaiden it looks awesome. That's some time down the road - need to get to farm Hell for those runes :D
What is that, two Jahs and Ber or something rediculous?

'Farming' probably isn't going to work over the next decade or so. I'd switch to 'praying'...

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Go me!

I got the Waimea Factor (spelling?)

I got Antiope to lvl 21 - needed to use the amn rune and made the runeword thinking I would own.

Lvl 25 needed to use it, BUT a damn nice roll

Edge
Razor Bow
'TirTalAmn'
Two-Hand Damage: 8 to 22
Required Dexterity: 62
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 25
Bow Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 36
Fingerprint: 0x7e5e7320
+10 to Strength
+10 to Energy
+10 to Dexterity
+10 to Vitality
+75 poison damage over 5 seconds
7% Life stolen per hit
Reduces All Vendor Prices 15%
35% Increased Attack Speed
Prevent Monster Heal
368% Damage to Demons <- 12% more to be perfect
280% Damage to Undead
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
Level 15 Thorns Aura When Equipped
Socketed (3: 3 used)

The thorns will help my Valk, decoy and Act 2 merc.

Steven Q Urkel

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got a few 3 os Reflex Bows, but all of them spawned with only plus 1 to Zon skills. If you don't mind using RRM items I would be glad to send you one.

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
That's very kind of you to offer, but I don't think I'd get such a good roll next time.

I doubt I'll be using this bow much past Diablo to be honest,

Thanks for the offer though.

DM

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
As far as looking for that 3 socketed reflex bow of yours if you still want to know I have found 2 of them just today since I read this thread, I am going to make edge out of it now. I have been seeing lots of reflex bows in act 5 normal look there, or just do full clears of the place it worked for me and I wasn't even looking... shiny!