Echoing Weapons

Road Ratt

Diabloii.Net Member
Echoing Weapons

Where do I shop for these and what weapon am I looking for that has "Echoing" on it?

Thanks, RR

Failkan

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found Malah has a very good chance of having echoing items - three of the four I found came from her.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
I got one from the weapons guy in act 5 that repairs. for some reason i cant remember his name....larzuk maybe? I also got one from Charsi in hell i think. but the easiest way to find them is to play baal games in hell and wait in town while someone runs/teles and look at malah's inventory of throwing weapons

papajustify

Diabloii.Net Member
For sure, everytime your in act 5 hell, check over the "useless" items those guys are selling, +3trap claws from anya come out alot also, and those oh so desirable echoing knives from malah, the smaller the weapon the better....less room in your stash.

broktree

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, if you can find an "echoing balanced knife" from malah in act5 hell, those are really good space savers. For a while I was using an echoing great sword, and if i wanted to switch those out for my ali babas for boss mf kills - there was just nowhere to put the things

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
yea, just look at anya's itamz during baal runs. (you can also look at glaives/harpoons)

sidenote- my barbs always use 2x hotos (this is considering every barb ive ever made has used enigma... he likes to outrun casters in duels when they try and nk you :O

Wacken

Diabloii.Net Member
When you have 3 keys and you're about to make an organ out of them, make your red portal as close to malah as possible. After you got the organ, use the portal so you can refresh her inventory quickly by going trough the portal.