ecbbq vs eth botd cb...

Cloud Strife

Diabloii.Net Member
ecbbq vs eth botd cb...

If you had one of the bugged Ethereal Cruel Balrog Blades of Quickness (ecbbq) with 2 open sockets, you could potentially add 80% ed and 30% ias giving it 70% ias which tops botd and i beleive more dmg. It doesn't have the other good mods like 30 to all attributes but i hear its worth 6-7 high runes now which i think is higher than the botds. Is it better?

toolthegod

Diabloii.Net Member
Bugged? don't you mean duped? :grrr:
I'll use a self made Eth botd over any duped crap any day. :yawn:

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm lets see, with the extra 30 to all stats yes BoTD is better, but in pure dmg lets imagine a 450% ed 2 socketed + self repair +20max +40%ias ethereal Berzerker Axe (it can happen), with the 2 open sockets you could just slap two Lo runes, making it a lot better than an eth BoTD dmg wise, another option would be to change the +20 max suffix for the *of easy* one (-15 or -20% requirements).... so no, it won´t be necessary supreme over any weapon :)

Another example of a weapon that could exist: 450% 2 sockets -reqs self repair 40% ias War pike, add 2 shael runes and voilá! a war pike with incredible dmg that hits the last ww breakpoint.... the only problem is actually being lucky enough to get it all correctly...

Edit:
Stats on the BA:
198-603 dmg 128str req, 49 dext req Or 198-583 with 86str and 31dext req
40% deadly strike on the weapon thx to two Lo´s (with 15% from goreriders and 33% from being lvl 90 using highlords it would have a total of **% DS about 90% total counting mastery)

Stats for the W.Pike:
269-1468 dmg, 105str 64dext req, with a max of 8hits per ww... not too shabby (the -req suffix is of -30% and also ethereal takes off 10 str/dext reqs)...

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Ohh yes, we all do toolthegod, we all do :D :p.... now i will go and pray a little more, i am sure some day i will get something at least close to that... :D

warlock_666

Diabloii.Net Member
toolthegod said:
Bugged? don't you mean duped? :grrr:
I'll use a self made Eth botd over any duped crap any day. :yawn:
No he means bugged. He means taking a duped ECBBQ that was zod'd in 09, having since had the zod removed in 1.10 giving it 2 open sockets and 300%ed, and 40%ias while still remaining indestructible.

Personally i think eth botd cb is alot better because of the + Attributes, Leech, Prevent Monster Heal (V Important for D clone fighting).

Id go botd cb any day, cheaper and in my opinion better.

Thrakkiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, in my experience in the trading channles, the ethereal BotD Berserkers and CBs with high ed (near 400) are still more expensive than Zod-bugged ECBBQ or ECCBQ.