Ebugging?...

SucksAtDiablo

Diabloii.Net Member
Ebugging?...

I hear this all over the place on the trading forums?

What is it, what does it do, and how is it done? o.o

lionheartthebrave

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Ebugging?...

Take an ethereal armour/helm/shield, put in the cube with the appropriate items for socketing It will come out with a random number of sockets (as allowed by the ilvl), and the ethereal bonus applied again, so it will have 1.5 * 1.5 =2.25 the normal base defence, which is then modified by runewords like stone/gloom/exile etc to give insane defence

Most common are armours for mercenaries, and shields to make exile bases(exile has self repair)

Will NOT work on superior/cracked items, and won't change the staffmods, for example the res all on paladin shields

LinkHimself

Diabloii.Net Member

I've been wondering what ebugging was too : )

What recipe do you use? Followed the URL, and searched the page for ethereal, but no recipe mentioned ethereal and sockets..

LinkHimself

Diabloii.Net Member

Maybe I'm slow, but it's late in Norway : P

1 Tal Rune + 1 Shael Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Normal Unique Armor = Exceptional Version of Armor

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor

Those? I did get it right?

lionheartthebrave

Diabloii.Net Member

Maybe I'm slow, but it's late in Norway : P

1 Tal Rune + 1 Shael Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Normal Unique Armor = Exceptional Version of Armor

1 Ko Rune + 1 Lem Rune + 1 Perfect Diamond + Exceptional Unique Armor = Elite Version of Armor

Those? I did get it right?
Those are for upgrading uniques,you want:

1 Tal Rune + 1 Thul Rune + 1 Perfect Topaz + Normal Body Armor = Socketed Body Armor of same type
1 Ral Rune + 1 Thul Rune + 1 Perfect Sapphire + Normal Helm = Socketed Helm of same type
1 Tal Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield = Socketed Shield of same type
Blizzard's use of "normal" to mean normal class, and white items can be confusing

cardinalrule

Diabloii.Net Member

So lionheart, according to those recipes, you can only 'ebug' normal class etheral items, correct? There's no way I could bug an etheral exceptional armor, then?

lionheartthebrave

Diabloii.Net Member

No, Normal in this case means anything white, and not cracked/low quality/superior.

All normal/exceptional/elite class white ("normal") items work

cardinalrule

Diabloii.Net Member

Ah, I see - thanks for the clarification. I was wondering how someone made an e-bugged sacred armor......