eBotD ba vs grief pb?

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
eBotD ba vs grief pb?

just get 406 ed ebotd ba (with fury+forti i hit 7,1 k dmg).
My question is:which grief pb (how many dmg on it?) can beat this dmg?

Pheyd

Diabloii.Net Member
ebotdz have good range (range 3) but the damage isn't better than grief
the +350~400 damage isnt shown on the character screen but its there:

ebotdz dmg, 185-545 (perfect) average of: 365
Grief dmg, 435-440 (perfect) average of: 437.5

so the damage from grief is alot more stable and constant, where as ebotdz ranges alot

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Proxyi said:
just get 406 ed ebotd ba (with fury+forti i hit 7,1 k dmg).
My question is:which grief pb (how many dmg on it?) can beat this dmg?
the answert is: every grief pb

the worst grief pb beats the best botd ba in damage :grin: :soapbox:

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
inkanddagger said:
except for some reason in dvd botdz seems to win more.

I am curious, how do grief zerkers do against botdz. If the difference really is range then grief zerks should win.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Always when people are talking about grief, some one always comes up with "poison is bad manners". Well, newsflash1!!11 Its frikkin not! getting sick and tired of hearing about it.
If you want to duel in your own little ring, using your own set of rules. Do so. But for the love of god, dont say it as it would be general rules. Because its not. How much you ever wanted it to be genral rules, its not.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
trooper said:
poison damage is bad manners
hmmm i think voice said it ones

for you league playing easties the venom on grief is considered bm. My opinion about this (just as voice was/is): you guys hate it that there is a very good weapon on the market that beats all those godly rares you guys have while grief only costs ~1 hr :thumbsup:

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
hmmm i think voice said it ones

for you league playing easties the venom on grief is considered bm. My opinion about this (just as voice was/is): you guys hate it that there is a very good weapon on the market that beats all those godly rares you guys have while grief only costs ~1 hr :thumbsup:

Yea and i own some of those damn old school weapons .... so it hurt me but they are still good trophies.

But in defense for easties ... there are MANY opportunities in east to duel "gm" dueling so whenever an argument comes into play about poison a lot of easty will say bm because ... it isnt hard at all for us to get into a gm duel game and a lot of us duel nothing but gm. And for the reacord on east in gm dueling NO poison is allowed unless like venom on an assassin so its not just the ctc that negates it. It has gotten to the point where a godly weapon will go ft and losses MASS value b/c it has 20 poison damage and people wont want to pay for it b/c they cant use it in "gm" duels. That is why easty say what they say.

And from what i gather west is a lot different, so dont take it personal when an easty says poison is bm'ed. Its kinda how a lot of us learned the game .. some moved on and duel both "gm" and "bm" others still duel mainly "gm" ... so its more of a background thing than an attack on builds.

Have fun dueling ... i'll be back on the dueling market in a few months.

:jig: :flip: :jig:

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Greif phase vs ebotd ba

On paper the greif wins out, hands down.

But when dueling bolth have a real chance when doing were vs were. That extra range 1 from a ebotd ba really shines when you know how to range duel. But still If you get up to some one and hit them with greif phase. Wile being suitd up with fort, and 65% deadly when all that triggers your talking 14k-14k damage, maybe even more damage. Thats like as good as a 2 handed ebotd gpa, or eth tomb 2x40ed/15% ias zodded good. But you have to trick the player your fighting into letting you get the first hit. So really I will say both equel out when dueling and it all depends on the dueler not the weapon. Also if you really know what your doing you might beable to say a perfect eth oath scrouge would be godly as well. Thats why personly I think werewolf dueling is for the expert players only.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
scourge is junk on wolf :)

What ever, titens rule dvd. And that was the ideal behind my first statement in this tread. Just didnt want to throw it out there. Rather let people think about it. And I stick to my statement a perfect eth oath scourges is a good weapon to have when used right.

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
thx guys for the help ;), now really dunno what i must do ^^
But think the ba's range help a bit more...

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
What ever, titens rule dvd. And that was the ideal behind my first statement in this tread. Just didnt want to throw it out there. Rather let people think about it. And I stick to my statement a perfect eth oath scourges is a good weapon to have when used right.
imo titans dont rule dvd and any botd BA > perf scourge so its junk.

SirBeetle

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
imo titans dont rule dvd and any botd BA > perf scourge so its junk.
I don't give a s*** whatever spam you're doing in this thread, but you must know that any druid w/ a McGyver avatar > Druid w/ botd ba.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally posted by Sirbeetle
I don't give a s*** whatever spam you're doing in this thread, but you must know that any druid w/ a McGyver avatar > Druid w/ botd ba.
Im gonna stick up for ToThePoint on this one , He Is saying his Opinion on What he think's ( Your OWN Opinion is not SPam), If you dont like his Opinion then Dont say anything at all.

Everyone need's too stop making Tothepoint look like a Bad guy just because his Opinion's may seem a lil harsh at time's or are against your own opinion.

If you dont like Someone's post IGNORE THE POST it's as simple as that.