Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ebay

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by SHAOC, Feb 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

ebay

Whats so wrong about ebay? I sold lots of stuff there. Its cool to find some fool to buy some stuff you got for free.

2. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Now ebaying is cheating, ur promoting the spread of dupes, ebay is where lots of dii dupes are, by ebaying or selling to kids then they want to buy more and in the end spend lots of money on dii through ebay which is bad.

3. ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon IncGamers Member

Ebay is completly normal until people are selling legit items. Bad side tho is that you can't make real money off the legit items you find yourself unless you're uber lucky. And so people start duping, hacking and flooding market with non-legit items. And that's the wrong side of ebay sales. It incinerates duping and hacking.

4. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

In summary, it ruins the morality of corporate America. Wait a minute...

5. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

I dont know how to dupe therefore i dont and cant promote duping. I sell stuff I find or steal. Stealing should be looked upon as legal because if you drop your item for a "trust" test you deserve to lose it. Woot.

6. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

That's the wrong ussage of the word "incinerates" (which means to set on fire). You might be thinking of the word "instigates"? Or perhaps, "initiates"?

7. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy IncGamers Member

Finally, someone agrees with me.

8. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

I think what dracoy was trying to say is that ebay makes it worthwhile for people to make dupe methods, since they can make tons of money on ebay selling duped items. If there was no ebay, people couldn't make money (maybe they could make a little of off item sites, but not nearly as much.) I'm sure people would still make dupes, but it wouldn't be quite so bad without ebay sales.

ALSO: shaoc, your last two posts have been intentionally controversial and inflamatory, (here and the otf) there is a difference between starting a discussion and starting a flame war. Keep that in mind.

9. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

"ALSO: shaoc, your last two posts have been intentionally controversial and inflamatory, (here and the otf) there is a difference between starting a discussion and starting a flame war. Keep that in mind."

Yeah ok. I guess I better agree with you then. I will FN conform. lol. wtf do you know genius?

I can't help it if I respond to jackasses quicker then I do the run-of-mil boring posts.

btw: this is a serious topic...so don't put it down. The problem with topics like this and blah blah blah map hack etc ones is that ppl like you can never give a clear straight answer.

Bottom line is....you had to of read the thread topic before you came here....so if you no likey....STFU.

10. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

The fact of the matter is ebay makes it so any kid with his mommys credit card can become superpowered overnight. It removes all requirement of ANY game playing skill whatsoever and promotes duping. by engaging in selling d2 items on ebay you are promoting this "easy ride" and by extension promoting duping.

Check-Mate

11. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

yeah but so.

bah...without trying to milk this topic for too much ....let me just ask this:

Do you really care who uses what and buys what from who? If so...seek some Counseling, because the majority of us are laughing at you. You are on the same level as the nerds who will riot if Return Of the King doesnt win the "best movie" oscar.

12. SuggestiveName

What in god's name are you talking about? I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice so you don't get yourself banned.

This is a serious topic that we have discussed into the ground a million times. I gave a straight answer several posts ago.

You have no right to tell me to stfu just because I think this is a tired topic that will quickly degrade into a flamewar. Grow up.

13. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

I care who uses what and buys from who. They destroy the fun of the game for legit players. Dueling aginst all hacked/duped ebay chars is no fun. Gettin extreme lag from massive dupe exploitation is NOT fun. Getting pked by hack is NOT FUN. ALl this and more u can get on ebay... Ebay is the incentive for dupin and hacking

14. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

I didnt make it a flame war... i asked a question. You flamed. I did nothing. I cant help it if i wasnt here for more then today to realize a subject matter is wore out. Next time i will read all the posts that carry on since 6 months ago.

btw: seems it would have been easier for the flamers simply not to post. plz quit trolling me on.

it is you who turned this ant pile into a canyon. Accept the fact I disagree.

15. SHAOC

SHAOC Banned

You grow up. You *** you had the chance to pass this thread up....but noooo. You had to post and talk crap. Go flame someone else you jerk.

16. SuggestiveName

I never flamed you, in fact I don't even really disagree with you. You are the one swearing at me.

Relax, the only reason I commented is that you posted this topic and the "diablo" topic in the otf at the same time. It looked like you were just trolling for a reaction. Talk about ebay all you want, but know there is a high chance of flamewars erupting.

17. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

what is your problem? if you want a discussion have a discussion, dont insult people just for giving you advice. he has been here alot longer than you which means he knows alot more than you about these forums and how NOT to get banned so maybe you should listen to him. personal insults are for the 12 year old kids on the realms not for members of these forums. stop being an @ss wipe and behave like a civil human being.

thanks

18. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

bah ignore the troll!

i say he returns to his bridge

19. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Shaoc by flaming all the respectable people on the forums ur not helping out urself but making urself more hated....

20. th5418

th5418 Banned

ANd we wonder why people get banned all the time. We give you adivce, and you flame respected people in this forum. You deserve to be banned. GOodbye.

EDIT
    HOW THE HELL WAS THIS A FLAME? Its called a warning. A suggestion. The wise man learns from others mistakes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.