Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ebay! My GOOD GOD. O.O

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Wolfwind, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Wolfwind

Wolfwind IncGamers Member

Ebay! My GOOD GOD. O.O

Yes, we all know about ebay and blah blah.. But I've just seen something INSANE. A set of charms for open Bnet that let you reanimate slain enemies as BOSSES. o.o I'd post links, but you get a spanking.

Er, if this also counts as linkage, delete and swat my wrists, but check out what punkiemunkie is selling on ebay uk. o.o Feedback is even better. 'OMG Punkiemunkie you make the best items!'

Bet they'd be pissed when they could use a download to make as many as they like. XD

My god it's hilarious. That's it. I'm going to make these, and make myself A MILLIONAIRE! X_X

2. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

says his username doesnt exist

3. newb-newb-newb2

newb-newb-newb2 IncGamers Member

Yeah I didn't find the username either, but a search on "Diablo Open Charms" (Do I get banned for "advertising" now?) worked nice.

Let's say I want to have some fun playing Single Player and resurrecting Monsters as Baal, Diablo and Izual, where can I find that kind of Item Editor? I searched yahoo, but only found character editors. (Do I get banned for talking about cheats I'm gonna use for fun in Single Player?)

4. Wolfwind

Wolfwind IncGamers Member

Hate to be a killjoy, but I already said earlier on in previous posts I wasn't going to post on such things such as location and all. Hell, I didn't even know there was one until a utter stranger told ME!

5. newb-newb-newb2

newb-newb-newb2 IncGamers Member

I probably deserve to be beaten with large sticks for that, but I'm not allowed to edit my message anymore. Sorry for "advertising", I may have caused a lot of you to buy this thing, and I feel really bad. Can someone answer my other question please?

6. ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon IncGamers Member

From time to time guys on ebay like to post hilarious auctions. Several weeks ago i remember guy was selling his favorite "chipped topaz Benjamin who was with him since the begining of the game and always brought him luck". He sold it for more than 5 english pounds if i remember correctly ^_^

7. Voldemort

Voldemort IncGamers Member

I just saw those charms. Might as well not play the game if you use these charms. Wheres the fun in it

8. wOwmen

wOwmen IncGamers Member

Those charms are easy to make.
    So he's not lying if he's saying he has them, but selling them is crazy because every child can make them (for use on open or single).

I always make my chars on sp (with editor) to see if they work fine, then I'll build one the hard way on closed bnet.
    I made such charm because I was curiuos, and it worked, every time a monster died it reanimated as diablo. I must say, its very cool to have 50 diablo's killing along your side ;)