"easy" build to start with

Rice_Farmer3

Diabloii.Net Member
"easy" build to start with

I've always considered PvP to be the ultimate step in D2, but i've never been very rich. So i kinda got into LLD, but then recently, i MF'ed like crazy and my cousin quit and gave me his acc. so i think i can build a decent HLD char now. What do you recommend as a relatively easy char to start off with and easy to get used to? I'm confident that i can afford a decent pubby-lvl gear. like, i have 3 enigmas and 1 ebotdz and hoto and a few loose sojs and stuff. any of you guys wanna recommend me a fun, relatively easy, simple char? i know there is no THE char, but just your experience and stuff plz.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Since you like PvP, I suggest either a BvC Barb, Bone Nec, Hammerdin, Trapsin, or some kind of sorc.

They are the typical "advantageous" chars in PK, and they are more effective than what other chars could be.

You could also do Wind Druid because they could be EXTREMELY strong with great gear, with only great mediocre gear such as 1BO CtA, low Mara, HoTo, etc. WITHOUT 10x Ele GCs they do too less dam...

- Dennis

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm assuming this is nonladder? You should try a 200 fcr fire sorc or a elemental druid. I've made both and they do fairly well in pubbys even if your not experienced at pvp.

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
Necro or Hammerdin wouldn't be too bad with that budget and neither are that hard to start using while offering room to grow into.

Rice_Farmer3

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah i'm NL if that maked any difference. i guess i'll start a necro (bone necro right?) ty guys. I guess my ultimate goal would be a decent BvC barb (after a lot of MF'ing :lol: ) since i hear a lot about how great they are.