Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"easy" build to start with

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Rice_Farmer3, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

"easy" build to start with

I've always considered PvP to be the ultimate step in D2, but i've never been very rich. So i kinda got into LLD, but then recently, i MF'ed like crazy and my cousin quit and gave me his acc. so i think i can build a decent HLD char now. What do you recommend as a relatively easy char to start off with and easy to get used to? I'm confident that i can afford a decent pubby-lvl gear. like, i have 3 enigmas and 1 ebotdz and hoto and a few loose sojs and stuff. any of you guys wanna recommend me a fun, relatively easy, simple char? i know there is no THE char, but just your experience and stuff plz.

2. aZNx05J3

aZNx05J3 IncGamers Member

Some kind of Sorc or Bone Nec would be easiest to be successful with.

3. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Since you like PvP, I suggest either a BvC Barb, Bone Nec, Hammerdin, Trapsin, or some kind of sorc.

They are the typical "advantageous" chars in PK, and they are more effective than what other chars could be.

You could also do Wind Druid because they could be EXTREMELY strong with great gear, with only great mediocre gear such as 1BO CtA, low Mara, HoTo, etc. WITHOUT 10x Ele GCs they do too less dam...

- Dennis

4. shade449

shade449 IncGamers Member

I'm assuming this is nonladder? You should try a 200 fcr fire sorc or a elemental druid. I've made both and they do fairly well in pubbys even if your not experienced at pvp.

5. morotsjos

morotsjos Banned

With that budget I definately suggest a nec.

6. Phyrexial

Phyrexial IncGamers Member

Necro or Hammerdin wouldn't be too bad with that budget and neither are that hard to start using while offering room to grow into.

7. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

yeah i'm NL if that maked any difference. i guess i'll start a necro (bone necro right?) ty guys. I guess my ultimate goal would be a decent BvC barb (after a lot of MF'ing :lol: ) since i hear a lot about how great they are.