Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

East NL Team

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Rejiu-II, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Rejiu-II

Rejiu-II IncGamers Member

East NL Team

Hi, I'm working right now on a Cleric, which is made primarily for team play. Holy bolt, defensive auras, all that good stuff.

Problem is, the number of games on b.net where people cooperatively play throughout each act is becoming decreasingly low.

So, I'm looking for a team of folks who'd want to play through the game with me. Right now I'm at act 5 normal, all I have to do is kill baal and I'll be set to play with folks in nightmare. I'm around level 42 at the time of this post.

reply here, or preferably if i'm online, whisper me.

*rejiu-ii

2. GlacialPhoenix

GlacialPhoenix IncGamers Member

i'm @ your lvl, blizz sorc going to enter nm *arctic-dragon if you catch me before I level myself :p

3. k0d3

k0d3 IncGamers Member

about the group

id love to be part of an active player group... im tired of soloing and/or putting up with childish people... im a lvl 30 somthing minion/meele-mancer in nm (got rushed, sorry) i have a lot of non ladder chars but thats the one i want to see through now (going for an under powered build and i could really use a a helping hand in runs as well as help u advance in nm and so on)

the account im ussing now and im mostly on is andres09 mssg me or send me an email [[email protected], [email protected]] so we can play

thnx

~k0d3~ :rant:

4. Soth74

Soth74 IncGamers Member

that sounds good ive been looking for people to play with but after a little bit it always falls through. Im a 42 level summoner necromancer so if you want to play sometime or form a group just whisper me.

*improsavior

5. Teh_Fatboy

Teh_Fatboy IncGamers Member

Hey i'm looking for people to play with my friends are to "busy" to play now.I'm a level 48 Freezealot in nm I'm usually on all the time like right now
    *teh_fatboy ok later.