East Ladder Wolves

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
I lost mine in an acc switch...but message naturebunns on here...or on d2 his acc is *hydrogenman. He's afk alot but helpful.

IMC :grin:

ZeeXThree

Diabloii.Net Member
East Ladder Wolves

Just made a rabies/fury wolf and I'm looking for some practice. Other wolves mainly. My build is nowhere near complete and I've never really played with a werewolf before. I'm looking for someone maybe to find me online and give me some tips and maybe a few rounds of friendly dueling. If anyone is interested, hit me up.

*kmfdmforeversux

Edit: How did I get a reply before my first post?

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Forums have been odd lately, blame DST. Wait, no, Durf.

I have a fury/rabies on NL, and might rebuild him on L. If L resets, give me a shout and I'll gladly duel.

ZeeXThree

Diabloii.Net Member
Cool. I'll look for you guys online sometime soon. If I don't work myself to death first of course.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Josiphos said:
darn...too bad I'm west.

Keep with the wolves though!

Awoo!
your ladder right?

What was your account name again?

maybe we can hook up and team up in duel games and duel as a werewolf pack like me and my other werewolf buds do.

Yes Sir I Will

Diabloii.Net Member
wolf is probably the most fun melee build on d2 right now.
nothing satisfies like a well timed shift-fury on an hdin in mid-desynch for an ear. eth reaver+fury is true love:heart:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes Sir I WIll said:
wolf is probably the most fun melee build on d2 right now.
nothing satisfies like a well timed shift-fury on an hdin in mid-desynch for an ear. eth reaver+fury is true love
hehe ahmen too that.

When i fight desyncer's i try too guess and throw/summon spirit wolves in there path too block there charge how bout you?

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
you know I never thought to toss wolves out in thier path.
thats an A+ idea, man
that way they can get stuck in the wolves (because they are charging them) its quite an uselfull tactic.

@kiba: we should upgrade Rang and my guide together imo, i am to lazy to do it on my own:cool:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
@kiba: we should upgrade Rang and my guide together imo, i am to lazy to do it on my own
prob might be wise too update it with a setion too usin gear too maximize rabie dmg usin bramble.