Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[East HcLadder] Angel team sign up

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Greex, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Greex

Greex Banned

[East HcLadder] Angel team sign up

Ok.. now this is my second attempt to creating a hardcore team. The last one died because of lack of enthusiasm. Now all of you who remember my last post for a team already know that I have no social life anymore now that my x girlfriend has told all the other chicks around school that my penis is like this size -- !!
    I would like to state that you should never piss off a teenage girl.. they are very moody. Just a lil advice.
    Now here are some rules for this team !
    -Rules-
    1.No muling on to that character
    2.We will get every wp for every act
    3.We will complete every quest no matter how pointless they are because we are all just lifeless drones.
    4.We will not pk with that character.
    5.You must include Angel-Name as ur character name
    6.We will split items evenly.. so for instance if we find a skin of the viper then it will either go to a sorc or another spellcaster.
    7.We will meet at least twice every week. I hate it when people only meet once a week... Im aincouse to play.. so get off ur asses and play god damn it.
    Those are pretty much all the rules that i've thought of. Now for the next step. If you would like to join then please post a "resume" like so...
    Account name:Greex2
    Prefered character class:Hammerdin
    Second choice:Rabies druid
    Third choice:Meteorb sorc
    Why you want to join: Because im bored out of my ****ing mind and have no social life :D
    Is that simple enough? Do I need to revise that so you can understand it? Ok well good. IF you have any problems then contact me at [email protected] or you can just post it on the forum. We want at least one of every character class but if you dont want to be a certain class and that's all that is left then just talk to me and ill help u out... I truly hate making trap assassins... um.. o and summon necros... there just so boring to me. It owuld still be nice if we could have one of every char class but we dont have to.
    Now the first 7 people that post will most likely get it unless ur a nazi or a satan worshiper.. Im not religiouse it's just wrong to worship satan because he's a giant red monster like diablo and diablo pisses me off... :D
    Now since im making this team i get to choose the first char that will be made which is my char... and it will be a hammerdin :D. So get over it.. i dont care if there is another pally just as long as there not a hammerdin. O and it would be nice if we could have a fanaticism/zeal pally.. and a light trap assassin.. or a javazon. AND WE MUST HAVE A BARB WITH MAX BO.. so peace out and sorry i wrote so much.. i am listening to linkin park and im bored like a midget on crack. So... OMG AND BEFORE I GO I HAVE TO TELL U SOMETHING... I just herd this this weekend but it's funny as poo.. so here goes... He was madder then a legless etheopian watching a donut roll down a hill.. omg that's ****ing awsome.. o and you should all go to google.com and type in numa numa dance and click on the first or sec link.. doesn't matter.. and listen to the song.. it is so awsome and the fat kid singing it isn't that bad either.. im not gay i just mean it's funny. So peace out my children of the corn and have a merry easter!

2. mdawg345

mdawg345 IncGamers Member

Acount name: MDawg345
    Prefered character class: Wind Druid
    Second choice: Fire Sorc
    Third choice: Werebear

I am interested in joining up because i havent done one of these teams in a good long time, o and by the way i just broke up with my gf too, so i have all the free time in the world...

3. Greex

Greex Banned

Ok cool... it's good to have u!
    Well that's our first member people now come on sign up before i have to hire someone to pk all of your characters :D. I wouldn't do that because I am to lazy to spend all that time... but Seriousely join up people.

Now remember first come first serve so.. let's go :D

4. hikids

hikids IncGamers Member

hey

acount name --parkertburton

1st build--holy freeze pali
    2nd build --frenzy barb
    3nd build ---spear zon
    i am kinda new to this game
    but still i am a good tank
    email me at [email protected]
    i can juggle socail and diablo life WOOT lol

5. Azerous

Azerous IncGamers Member

Account Name Azual-ii

First Choice: Bone Necro
    Second Choice: WW Barb and/or singer
    Third Choice: Javazon

6. Greex

Greex Banned

Ok so we have 3 members.. well actually 4 counting me.
    The team so far consists...
    Me (Greex2)--Hammerdin
    (MDawg345)--Wind Druid
    (Parkerburton)--Holy Freeze Pally
    (Azual-ii)--Bone Necro
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok now that is the team... we need four more people but im willing to play with 5 people if that's all right with the rest of the team.. but if we play with five people then i require one of them to be a barb with max bo.
    I forgot to mention this earlier but if there is a death in the team then you must quickly lvl ur character to what the rest of the teams characters are or you can drop out. If you die and our characters are between lvl 50+ then I will rush u through the game and trist u and what not for u to catch up on lvls. Especially if you are the barb. WE MUST HAVE BARB WITH MAX BO.
    Now for mercenarys... What do you all prefer. We should probably have at least one defiance merc for the holy freeze pally. Attack rating means alot!
    Um... I think iv pretty much covered everything except when we will start playing. Oh have i said anything about items. Ok well if i already have then dont read this next part. If we find any items they will be split evenly amongst the group.
    Now ill discuss lvling. We will do baal runs until our characters are lvl 50. We will then go thorugh nm and we should probably be around lvl 60+. Usually when i solo thorugh a game i would be that lv by the time i finished nm. We will do nm baal runs untill lvl 70. We will then progress to hell. We will do hell baal runs from lvl what ever we are by the time we get there to what ever lvl you people want to .. around 90 probably.. that's usually when i stop my characters.. lvl 90+. Now we will stick around nm baal for a while hopefully finding a shako. If we find a shako then it goes to the wind druid and my hammerdin first. If we have a sorceress then we will give one to her to.. but we need to get the proper equipment before we attempt hell simply because hell is hellish.

PLEASE SIGN UP PEOPLE.. A HC TEAM ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUGHT EIGHT PEOPLE... o and peace. OOOOOOOOOOOO before i go i would like to tell you a story. Me and two of my friends are big nascar fans. We drove from missouri to arkansa (baitsville) and we got a bunch o **** autographed by rusty wallace and mark martin. I dont really like mark martin but i can sell his **** on ebay. Anyways there was a family of hillbillys next to us inline and in the front of us was this hot babe. I personally enjoy blondes but i love brunettes. She was a brunette luckily. The hillbillys behind us started talking about how always before there parents left the house they would beat the **** out of the kids. And i thought that was a typical hillbilly story. Then the fattest hillbilly spit and it hit the hot brunettes shoe. She said hey could you please stop that. The hillbillys replied Excuse me miss but I dont believe that it's very respectable like for you to interupt me. She replied well you spit on my shoe and i would appreciate it if you would clean it off. Well I had just had a pretzel which served as my breakfast and i took the napkin from it and wiped off her shoe. She said thank you so much and i blushed and said no problem. Then the hillbilly pa.. or uncle or brother.. w/e the **** he was .. i hear insest is common in arkansas.. anyways the what ever he was looked me straight in the face and said "well aren't you pussywiped." The brunette kinda blushed and I looked him straight in the eye and said yes I am.. I then walked over to the brunette and put my arm around her and said to the hillbillys we are engaged and I love her and I dont think that it's right for you to spit on my feonces (Im not sure if that's how u spell it.. i was never good in launguage) shoe. After the whole mess was over I got a kiss on the cheek from her which I enjoyed. We talked for a while and I now have her number. I also discovered that she lives fifteen minutes away from where i live. I live in Warrensburg and id rather not say where she lives becuase that wouldn't be right.. u damn stalkers out there.. anyways the lesson to that story is.. when some hillbilly spits on a hot brunettes shoe then walk up to the brunette.. wipe off the shoe.. and put ur arm around her and say ur engaged.. you just might get a kiss ^^

7. kneelowangeloh

kneelowangeloh IncGamers Member

nelo.angelo
    1-FrozenOrb ThunderStorm Hydra Sorceress
    2-Skeleton PoisonNova LowerResist Necromancer
    3-Zeal Fanatascism HolyShield Paladin
    Ive been playing the game since just after the .09 patch started and im getting pretty bored with normal games. Hardcore gives me a reason to not be lazy with my characters.

8. Greex

Greex Banned

Ok... so now we have 5 members... no wait we have 6. I have a friend that is going to play with us as well.. im not sure if he is oging to use one of my accounts or if he will use one of his(we share accounts)!
    His name is brandon and im sure he will probably be an amazon... he has recently fallen in love with the zon.
    Anyways he will prolly be a bowazon or a javazon or maybe a hybrid zon.. he started playing last year so he is still considered a noob... dont make fun of him or ill hire a hit man to kill u... or take a **** on ur pellow... and then put it in ur shoe. Anyways have a good day.. so we now have 6 members..

Ok so We need to decide on a date... Im thinking since today is sunday we meet every wendsday around 4:00 central time... so all of you other ppls get here later or earlier wtf ever the difference is with time.. anyways have a goood day peace my nookas

9. kneelowangeloh

if needed i will be the barb with MAX BO. If it comes to it im not sure what skills im going to use as far as attacking is concerned. probably ww but definately bo shout and iron skin all maxed

10. mdawg345

mdawg345 IncGamers Member

As far as trading hell forges goes are we allowed to trade the rune? For example if i get a gul off the hell hellforge can i trade it for a shako+?

11. PsYcHo.u[N]

PsYcHo.u[N] IncGamers Member

pick me pick me :)

12. Azerous

Azerous IncGamers Member

Hey when are we gonna start meeting up and playing? Just wondering so i know what times to keep open.

13. kneelowangeloh

i believe 4pm central is 3pm eastern, but i dont get home until 4pm eastern

14. Phil

Phil IncGamers Member

Account Name: TheLostDragn

Any of these 3: Suppodin(Holy Bolt/Healing/Aura Pally)
    Light/Poison Javazon
    Lightning Trapper(edit: pure light is okay, Kicker/Death
    Sentry would also be fun)

phil

15. SunWho

SunWho IncGamers Member

Sounds lke fun

Account name: Merliner

First choice: Wind Druid
    Second choice: Bear Druid
    Third choice: Summon Necro

16. Palm