East/HCL: Friends wanted!

Samsung

Banned
East/HCL: Friends wanted!

Yes it's true, I need friends for my f list :)
I have 12 friends listed currently, and I wouldn't mind filling it up all the way.
I'm coming back to HcXL and starting an orb/tk sorc to run hell meph. I guess i'll follow mouse_wiz guide to the orb/tk sorc :)

My account is *banana-cruel
Hit me up if you want to play

:wave:

Kilmin

Banned
Samsung said:
Yes it's true, I need friends for my f list :)
I have 12 friends listed currently, and I wouldn't mind filling it up all the way.
I'm coming back to HcXL and starting an orb/tk sorc to run hell meph. I guess i'll follow mouse_wiz guide to the orb/tk sorc :)

My account is *banana-cruel
Hit me up if you want to play

:wave:
add me im *ep

veganNecro

Diabloii.Net Member
you can add me, *goveg.com

I haven't started HC yet, though -- I actually just started playing again after being gone more than 4 years, and I still need to play through softcore to make an HC char :). But I'll be there soon enough.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
*Tai- on east, usually gaming with my friend and roommate, but always available if ya need something.

Cheers
-Me

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member

I haven't started HC yet, though -- I actually just started playing again after being gone more than 4 years, and I still need to play through softcore to make an HC char :). But I'll be there soon enough.
Read the HC Faq stickied at the top of this forum. the very bottom post by Mouse_Wiz explains how to get around this whole softcore completion thing... if you want, I don't really care.

@Cruel
Add me also if you want
*hp_sauce
*hp_thesauce

my flist is currently full, but I'll see if I can remove someone.

I can also be reached by messaging (/w) the xbananax bot though it might take a while for me to notice it if I'm afk.

-hps

Brightside

Diabloii.Net Member
veganNecro said:

Just get a friend of yours to log into your account and make a HC char from their comp. Access your account again and HC options will be available. Ive just restarted playing HCL a couple of days ago and pretty much every1 on my F list is gone. Would be cool if we all could play together some time. My account is Zodiac6382

Ironwill

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm always available for a good co-op

*aztaroth

My heros:
Necro - 55
Barb - 41
Zon - 21
And some others really lowbies

Samsung

Banned
Hp_Sauce said:
Read the HC Faq stickied at the top of this forum. the very bottom post by Mouse_Wiz explains how to get around this whole softcore completion thing... if you want, I don't really care.

@Cruel
Add me also if you want
*hp_sauce
*hp_thesauce

my flist is currently full, but I'll see if I can remove someone.

I can also be reached by messaging (/w) the xbananax bot though it might take a while for me to notice it if I'm afk.

-hps
we are already added to each others f list ^.^
I'll be adding *Tai- and most of you guys.

Samsung

Banned
I'll add you guys later tonight, right now i'm forced to use this POS laptop, and i'm downloading music. When I open diablo + ares my computer crashes. It's sad really this computer doesn't even have 100MB of ram :hanky:

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Samsung said:
I'll add you guys later tonight, right now i'm forced to use this POS laptop, and i'm downloading music. When I open diablo + ares my computer crashes. It's sad really this computer doesn't even have 100MB of ram :hanky:

Your DL'ing that music legitly right.... lol J/K :rolleyes:

Samsung

Banned
Of course. What other way is there? I've never EVER herd of an illiegal way to download music. Damn kids today, never wanting to pay for anything.
:scratch:

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
yis, but I challenge you to prove it, us ADULTS who are accused of stealing have the voting rights.

*flexes democratic muscles*
-Tai

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai. said:
yis, but I challenge you to prove it, us ADULTS who are accused of stealing have the voting rights.

*flexes democratic muscles*
-Tai
I classify 'adult' not only as an age but also as a state of mind.

And you, sir, only fit 50% of the criteria.