E Tombreaver Bear?

Ikon The Hologram

Diabloii.Net Member
E Tombreaver Bear?

Having just traded for a nice 3os eth Tomb Reaver, I was thinking about possible builds to take advantage of it. I really wanna build a Mauler wearbear around it as its a build I have never tried before, but im not sure if it will be worth it due to ias breakpoints...what do you guys think?

Also...I read that FCR increases a bears shockwave attack speed...would it be worth it having wizzy+spirit on switch for shockwave casting? strictly for PvM, btw...

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: E Tombreaver Bear?

an eth tomb reaver for a bear isnt as good as for a wolf, but for pvm you could still easily get by using it. although considering how rare and useful those are to pvp wolves you may want to consider not using it as its very valuable.

FCR does increase it, but it would be pointless for you as this is pvm.

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: E Tombreaver Bear?

Deffinitely valuable, so I'd hang on for a good trade.

You could get an awesome ed generic 3 os Tomby for your bear. I got nothing but love for Tomby on bears. Its fast, does great physical damage, and provides great resists.

In duels I generally use it against most casters. But in PvM its deffinitely gold too... at 100 Wias it hits 6 fpa, very fast and awesome range 4. Throw on dracs instead of bloods, you pretty much wont die ever. Jalals 'shael' should cover fhr. Great magic find too, paired with ngma

My bear is sorta hybrid fireclaw/physical. My last fireclaw synergy I maxed werebear for passive physical instead of volcano, gives a cool phys damage boost on grief & tomby though. I'm very happy with my decision = P I think its a great idea combining both elements of fireclaw and mixing in maul and great physical. I can kill PI's just as fast as FI's, its really cool.. should see me kill ancients in hell.
In that case, I usually use fortitude in PvM... (not so much PvP, I like the speed of enigma or block/resists of GA : /)besides the awesome resists/damage boost/defense, it adds 25% fcr. Throw on arachnids mesh and you got all the fcr you need for shockwave. I tend to go the other way... I think fcr for shockwave and recasting is important in all aspects of the game. Not saying you need like 99% fcr or something lol, but a good 40%+ works wonders in your effectiveness.. I hate when its like slow and sluggish trying to get off shockwaves, almost not even worth it then.. might as well just maul. Also the fact that shockwave CAN get interrupted if the cast is too slow, sorta sucky way to die 'cause you cant get shockwave off quick enough aye :p

gl bro. Here's some screenies of Tomby's awesomeness on my bear atm.:thumbup:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Jaryism/Screenshot047.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Jaryism/Screenshot046.jpg