DWeb Switch Trick :example :Video:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
DWeb Switch Trick :example :Video:

This thread will hopefully clear up any confusions that people have with the Rabies switch trick. Involves Either Death web or some sort of -pd% weapon + 20/-20 Monarch.

Watch video then ill try too Exslpain a little about how too do the switch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_VxLpOrv2Q

My gear setup was
Bramble 49% , Trang glove , +3shape ammy , Jalals, Anni+torch+ 9 shapers
That gear takes me up too around 49k rabies when i bite with Greif Pb+ ss

1- First goal is too bite a subject with rabies of course ,

2 -I wait till can see or i think that the opponent is complete green/affected by rabies.

3- When you know opponednt is affected by rabies switch too Deathweb +20/-20 monarch and back again , should be a flash switch no longer then a couple seconds at most. The -Pd% from death web will take affect after the switch even when you switch back too main weapon.

4- If vs a Barb or anyother melee like Zeal or fury make sure you walk off too a safe distance too pull of the switch and then back too main Weapon + stormsheild.

*Quick tip A good way too know that you switched in wolf form is too have your skills Set as normal attacks on your dweb +20/-20 monarch switch.

trooper

Diabloii.Net Member
When is enough videos enough? going to make video of what a druid looks like when it shifts so we can all expericane that too next?

nubikoen

Diabloii.Net Member
trooper said:
When is enough videos enough? going to make video of what a druid looks like when it shifts so we can all expericane that too next?
It's not all that difficult to not click the link you know.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Stockin said:
will sum1 tell me if i eed the classic or the exspantion to get *Runes*
LolZ that was directed at you trooper. Kiba your videos are great, everyone loves them. Hes just jealous because hes on east and east sux. Oh and making vids while dueling is considered BM:wink3: Just so you know!

Sorry trooper, but does it really matter how many videos he makes? He likes making them and people like watching, I don't see anything wrong with that. Better then a is my GG smiter gear the same as your GG smiter gear?

IMC :grin:

Stockin

Diabloii.Net Member
E???

i aint making knw videos i only want to know if i can get runes without buying the exspantion or classic :hanky:

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
trooper said:
I guess he could stop making videos and instead give good advice. You know, like you?

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
pedu said:
I guess he could stop making videos and instead give good advice. You know, like you?

If you want good advice or a good laugh...go through the 5 pages of his posts and see why some people have considered him to be the paris hilton of the druid forums...where a party isn't a party without paris being there or a duel isn't much of a duel without the #1 wolf on east being there as well.

HoS

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I guess you learn quite a bit from watching the videos as well. It becomes quite hard when people try to explain, using words, the concept of dueling.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
If you want good advice or a good laugh...go through the 5 pages of his posts and see why some people have considered him to be the paris hilton of the druid forums...where a party isn't a party without paris being there or a duel isn't much of a duel without the #1 wolf on east being there as well.

HoS
Your talking kiba..you mean west, Right??

IMC :grin:

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
I highly appreciate the level of cynical flamebaiting that is being done in this thread as a response to the troll. Have you guys ever considered joining the Druid OffTopic? That's how it started, you know...

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Even if trooper would be the #1 wolf on east, as ive read that 2 times. You know what? With that attitude of his, i couldnt care less.
Same goes for some bvc guys. No respect at all to them because of their attitude.

w-igor

Diabloii.Net Member
ElohimWolf said:
*Quick tip A good way too know that you switched in wolf form is too have your skills Set as normal attacks on your dweb +20/-20 monarch switch.
on switch i use L-Click Rabies + R-Click Normal Attack. i think its better if you want to poison opponents Oak for example.

Do you only use Eni and Bramble with your dru? I must try Bramble, 49k looks wonderfull... When you use Bramble and when Eni?
Nice video :)

ps. what software you use to rec vids?

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
I use

Bramble Vs = Smiters, barbs , ww Sins , and anything that doesnt run fast or tele fast.

Enigma Vs = all caster's and vs bow zons

Fortitude Vs = Zealers , fury Druids , Jav zons , etc.

Ziplock

Diabloii.Net Member
hey great video kiba. about the trick, does it only work with -%psn res? or can i say, have plague bearer on switch will it take on the +5 rabies on there?
cheers