"Durf is a giant dragon that stomps around a lot and is in league with dark forces"

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ummm....me too. And his response makes me wonder if he's from South Carolina :lipsrsealed:

Darkflight

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, something definatly isn't right. The thread states is has 60 posts over 7 pages, but there is only 1 page with 3 posts.

Weird :tongue:

EDIT: Errrr, when I posted in it, the page numbers and post numbers suddenly went correct. Even more weird.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Really old threads have only the subject line remaining, when clicked on you just get a blank screen. So if you go all the way back in the archive and post in it, on the subject list it will have the original author of the thread, but when clicked on, it will only show the new posts since the old ones have ceased to exist.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought all these that had that forum glitch had slipped off the edge of the forum now, I wonder how he stumbled upon it.

What kind of dragon, anyway? African or European?

buttershug

Diabloii.Net Member
Really old threads have only the subject line remaining, when clicked on you just get a blank screen. So if you go all the way back in the archive and post in it, on the subject list it will have the original author of the thread, but when clicked on, it will only show the new posts since the old ones have ceased to exist.
Do you tell how magicians do their trick as well?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
durf should be running out of old threads to necro soon...i think the search function should be changed so it will only work with 5 characters instead of 4...that way durf won't be able to find his name in all these old threads.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Yaboosh is right. Go to the last page in the OTF. There you'll find, amongst the dust, the mites from the old couch that used to be in here, and Freets smelly old shoes, old threads with nothing in them. I think those are whats left from the forum crash of Jan 2004.

Now, let's not necro all those old threads (unless you find a really good one), let's keep the creative juices flowing here.

And it was started by Anyee, but Durf has the first post.
That was the first thing I noticed. :shocked:
I suppose this topic proves that Durf really is to blame?
This is one instance where it can't be blamed on anyone else.
Now, let's not necro all those old threads (unless you find a really good one), let's keep the creative juices flowing here.
I've been drawing a blank on creative ideas lately, any suggestions?