Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dupes, Hacks, And Bugs

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by mugentim, Mar 13, 2004.

1. mugentim

mugentim IncGamers Member

Dupes, Hacks, And Bugs

do most people like using them ? buying them on ebay ? blizzard wipe them out with every new version. think they are trying to tell us something ?

i personally do not like it at all, i've been playing for a lonnnng time now, and i could honestly say that all the stuff i have, i found. i played so i can get the best stuff to pretty much dominate the game, but now any noob can go on ebay and buy themselves into "godlyhood" ever heard this one ? "i have 2 botd beserker ax, coh, blah blah blah, so how many pts should i put into frenzy and BO ?? "

and those bots.... don't even get me started with that.. the most annoying thing ever created. they even whisper to you now !! . don't those things slow down the realm ? isnt that why we get lag ? i guess some people are just too lazy to play the game for the game, and for the fun of it anymore. its all about making money off of stupid noobs.....

2. -Edicius-

-Edicius- IncGamers Member

So very true, i fully agree. This game was awesome until major noobs starting making iths and all that stupid stuff. Even though im not godly rich, i play like the game should be played.

3. Monez

Monez IncGamers Member

I completely agree with you there. If I hear "30 290's for trade or 19 3/20/20's for trade" one more time I am going to start pulling my hair out. Play the damn game the way it is meant to be played. Botd's are getting very annoying also. I wonder how many of them are actually legit....hmm seems there are wayyyyyyyy too many zod runes around considering you are more likely to be struck by lightning.

4. xKurupT

xKurupT IncGamers Member

i dont think the botds are duped.. the reason there are so many as the duping sprees in 1.09 obvisously all the high level runes were duped... thats why there are so many botds are ****... also i think hellforge can drop any rune in game (hell hellforge) depending on you level.... ive gotten afew ist runs from lvl 75-80 chars... so presuming if u do it with a lvl 99 char a zod cant drop (i think)

5. Zenkat

Zenkat IncGamers Member

Hell Hellforge drops runes Hel - Gul. It doesnt depend on your character level either, its completely random.

Even though the botd themselves are not duped, the runes used to make them were incredibly overduped, and now everyone has a botd. The ethereal weapons to make botd are actually more expensive than the runes used in them, on the ladder.

6. Leto`

Leto` IncGamers Member

Yeh I fully agree with topic creator, all those noob enigma and botd players prove the community is getting corrupted. Luckily most of these people don't play long after they got those items, simple reason : what's the fun if you already have über gear ? It's so much fun creating your own chars, starting with the most ultimate crap ! Building up until you have 1 really nice char etc etc, working to a goal. That's the fun for me in the game, sadly not for all of them, some find fun in spoiling the game for others... but that's life I guess :scratch: