Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dunno what to do next for my Wolf

Discussion in 'Druid' started by gropestha, Apr 29, 2005.

1. gropestha

gropestha IncGamers Member

Dunno what to do next for my Wolf

Okay, I made a werewolf and i put 20 in werewolf, 20 in lycanthropy, 20 in oak sage, 5 dire wolf (more bear Life), 1 in feral rage (i didn't know what i was doing), and i'm thinking about sticking in 20 in bear as well. Is there any way i can make this guy decent at all? I like to play with challenges so i didn't follow the guides that i reviewed completely. But i'm kind of afraid that i won't be able to do hell with this character. currently i'm using a low lvl steeldriver for my weapon...>_>... can anyone help me with the rest of this build?

Edit
    BTW, this is my FIRST Druid that i ever built so yeah...totally clueless as to what to do...

2. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Welcome to the druid forum! :howdy:
    Read the stickies(fix the addresses from the links though) and enjoy your stay.

As to your wolf, my main consern is the lack of damage from skills. To fix this, put all the rest of the points into the skill fury. It's much like zeal except it is interruptable, but does more damage. Feral rage can be used to great effect if you can keep the ball up at all times and still use fury mainly for greater damage.
    For your weapon, an upgraded ribcracker, IK maul, bonehew or tombreaver all are good options for a wolf.

Don't hesitate to ask further questions if you have them.
    Good luck with your wolf

3. gropestha

okay, i'm going to do the whole Fury thing but i accidentally went into a baal game and someone killed baal on me... :confused:
    now i'm stuck in hell and i can't even kill a damn quall. :(
    is there any way i can help my wolf in this situation?

4. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

what level is he?
    If too low for hell, you can always create your own baalgames (or similar) on nightmare, hoping for people to join, and then exp with them. Else try to hang on a boost to hell baals, and try your luck there.
    As time goes by, and you get more skill points into fury (which i also agree on), your damage will increase, and hopefully, you will soon be ripping monsters to pieces ;)

5. gropestha

sad thing is that i'm lvl 76 :( so i only have around 23 points until i can't get any more points to stick into fury and that's only if i'm willing to get it to lvl 99 (i'd be a terrible lvl 99 character then :( )

6. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

try get as much as possible into fury then, and then go for equipment improvements. If you get your hands on some decent equip, there should be no problems surviving and killing, even though you might not be the fastest wolf around :)