Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dune6836 Birth-Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thyiad, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

dune6836 Birth-Fridaily

Happy Birthday dune. :balloons:

RL: Looking at what I can throw away. EG A complete set of The Sims, a game I am monumentally bad at.

D2: Cows. Yes. Must cow.

OVG: Taking advantage of free server transfers. :evil:

2. Tupsi

Tupsi Diabloii.Net Member

Re: dune6836 Birth-Fridaily

Grats dune. Gieb caek!

RL: Preparing to move to a new apartment with my gf. Most of our stuff is already there, just need to get a bag of clothes and other everyday items there. And ourselves.

D2: Killing some stuff for no particular reason.

3. Tanksaabas

Tanksaabas Diabloii.Net Member

gg dune , happy birthday

nothing much myself besides workkk

4. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday Dune!

RL: Work till 4-ish, then go home an hang with the fam-damily (some in from California). More prep work for the surprise party for the father-in-law on Saturday.

D2: Working on getting my purefire sorc leveled up to take on NM Andy - will eventually run her until a SOJ is found. Ran my first Flavie report since the reload and found that the SOJ I had found is gone along with the other two parts of the Cow King's Set that I'm missing (armor and boots). Multiple instances of D2 again? Probably...

5. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

Happy 21st birthday Dune! Hope to see you online again soon.

@Thy: The first Sims game is my favourite, though I haven't played #3. I found that because some things were quite limited, or exploitative without being cheats/hacks/bugs that is was very easy to 'level'.

RL: Woke up incredibly hung over. Feel better now. Doing chores with the GF, including getting the smokey smell out the sofa.

D2: Nope.

OVG: Alpha Protocol all the way. Really getting into it.

6. Grisu

Grisu Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday dune!

RL: It's been a rather exhaustive day at work and when I came home I immediately fell asleep and slept for 2,5-3 hours...got a headache,too. I think it's the weather here. +10°C from one day to another...now I'm going to cook something for me and my gf.

D2: Probably not today.

OVG: Installed a free Tetris version on my mobile - haven't played the game since 1948, or so it seems (still on Gameboy back then). Fun thing to do when you're waiting for the bus or something, though.

7. nubikoen

nubikoen Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday dune!

D2: Yes. After making the Faith and Pride, I've re-fallen madly in love with my bowazon.
    I foresee Pit runs.

RL: probably but not right now, it's weekend ;)

8. jamesixgun

jamesixgun Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday dune!

RL: Unusually usual: donuts at work (yum), a surprisingly interesting meeting, and getting off an hour and 15 early made workies quite nice; came home, had a nap, been interwebsing ever since: woo.

Soon, more of the same, plus dinner, maybe some hanging out with the neighbors, probably some XFilesing, maybe some...

D2: has been on the brain today, but who knows if it will be on the lappy later? One thing that will most definitely be on the lap...

RB: Back to discussion of combining self-interest with community development and growth, how to encourage long-term views of self interest, and attempts to somehow take advantage of the human tendency towards thinking and acting in short-term interests—despite near- and long-term consequences—to drive the growth and development of humanity, as well as moving toward more equitable relationships between various humans and various groups of humans. Yep. Still crazy.

9. maareek

maareek Diabloii.Net Member

Happy Birthday dune!

RL: Done with work. Brewed up the last Earl Grey I had for some quite nice iced tea, but another batch is waiting for me at the post office, so no worries. Time to savor that while...

OVG: playing some SC2. Haven't been able to play since Tuesday, and I was starting to have withdrawals. Also going to tinker around with getting set up to start doing a game of the week commentary for my clan.

10. pancakeman

pancakeman Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birfday dune! Enjoy your cake!

RL: I gave blood today and it sucked. I made a morning appointment, then woke up late, didn't eat enough, and almost fainted when the blood started coming out. The pain was pretty nasty, I was dizzy, and they had fans trained on me, so I was also freezing. Bad combination. Still feeling like crap now.

D2: Just maybe, if I get bored enough. I've been pondering AT runs, but they seem like a lot of work for little reward, but that is all of D2, I guess. Might do some Andy runs, now that I think of it.

11. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday dune!

12. dune6836

dune6836 Diabloii.Net Member

thanks all. not been on the forum much lately. diablo lost its allure for me at least for now. i still look in now and again though.

I spent my birthday fossil hunting in lyme regis on the south coast of england. very nice day. didnt find any t rex skeletons but did find a nice fish vertebra and the usual ammonites.

take care all. dune