Duffman Needs help with Logging In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffman Needs help with Logging In

Hey all this is Duff. I know you arn't suppose to use two accounts, but my other one won't log in. Of the reason's listed, the only one that makes sense is that I was banned. If that is true, could one of the Mods please tell me why, and then ban this account as well.

If not ( I don't think I broke any of the forum rules) is there any other explanation?

Thanks

Duff

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
A few days ago I had to reset my password ("forgot your password?" No I didn't, but the forum software did...) several times, since it would only work for a short time, then I'd be back to "invalid password".

My avatar picture was also messed up.

It seems they had some database hickups or bugs in their software, so maybe that hasn't been fixed yet and you are running into the same problem? What kind of error message do you get?

It says:

I might be:

Trying to edit someone elses post, or that I'm trying to acces something above my clearence. Or that I have been banned, temp disabled, or the accont hasn't been activated.

ScruffyhawkIII

Diabloii.Net Member
all you have to do is go to www.rpgforums.net and sign in at that screen specifically. it 97% of the time will work. *lots* of people are having this same problem, even me.

edit: they changed it after splitting the forums. i dont know what to do now, sorry.

Which Mod show I pm? I really only frequent Commmunity, General, Stats and UsEast Trading. The last post I made before the problems with account was Iso a Spirit Keeper.

any suggestions?

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Aragorn probably since he's on more frequently or Elly since he's in charge with account problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.