Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

dueling story on west hcl i think is funny

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by senji, Mar 25, 2004.

1. senji

senji Banned

dueling story on west hcl i think is funny

i was looking for dueling games and found a nightmare game call nightmare duels
    i join with my 73 barbarian
    i got hostile by a 70 pala maybe higher forgot so i went out and duel him
    zerk him a few but miss then 1 ww he got slain
    apparenltly hes set loot to some 51 barb that was in the game so i hostile the 51 barb too but he coudn't get loot so they call their friends come to help him get loot

they call a 69 a charger which didnt' even help much he exited a few times and keep trying then they call in a level 93 sorcress she was casting blizzard
    i was tempted to kill her too but didn't wasn't sure how much blizzard would do in nm she got cta so i figure she have all the rune dupe item dueling gear

it looks like they are just a bunch of people know each other and pick on newb duelers hahaha

this guy's name slayz osama been fukin i've seen him dueling at beginning of ladder he was the newb druid that kill chargers hahaha

2. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

Ahh, good to see him slain Senji.
    Good job! :clap: :clap:

3. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

I always did dispise his English.

Good job.

4. Mr.Bogohossian

Mr.Bogohossian Banned

hostiling and tryin to kill a lvl 51 looter is kind of lame.....

5. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

No it isn't Mr Bogo, otherwise there will quickly be a reincarnation of the nuisance.

6. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

*sigh*

Yes, hostiling looters is lame, but sometimes it is very understandable. I will not ever however unless they are SERIOUSLY bothering me or insulting me.

7. Dirty Don

Dirty Don IncGamers Member

I have to agree. hostiling a looter is very lame. Essesially in a fair fight. The story pretty much makes you sound like a ****** (fill the the blank with a insulting word, you can add or subtract letters if you like :D).

Not saying you are a ******, that's just how it sounds. But if the guy was talkin trash by calling you a ******, and calling your mother a ***** **** *******, well, then that is reasonable.

8. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

With the detail of the story supplied I call that lame!

Its a damn shame you didnt let the sorc give it a try and you died, it would of simply been justice!

9. senji

senji Banned

here is the full story
    basically they were a group of so call bnet friends 3 or 4 and just trying to duel newbs from what i see
    i got right hostile after i join
    they started to talk **** after i slain him
    i use bad engrish and they ***** about that
    hahahah

there were like 2 people hostile towards me and try to help get look back

they had the 51 barbarian looter ampfly me and a 69 paladin try to kill me
    serveral fail attempts later then they call in the 93 sorceress

oh and i think looting is lame in duels
    because it woudn't be hardcore anymore thats just my opinion tho

10. Mr.Bogohossian

Mr.Bogohossian Banned

barb amping you? kind of confused there. it seems to me the only reason 93 sorc was called up was becasue you wont let those poor people loot. i mean come on, u have his damn ear, let him re-build. how would you feel if someone kills your dueler and tries to kill your friend whos a lower lvl and a looter. i would tell him **** you *******.

11. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

bulllllllllllllllllll

12. senji

senji Banned

i play how i like
    newbs play how they like
    fair game to me

13. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

What makes you different from a newb?

14. senji

senji Banned

hehehehe i never said i wasn't a newb if you think im a newb guess im a newb to you then ha

whats funny is how they try to get the loot back i doubt if someone duel them and died and the guy allows loot i bet they won't allow it either

those guys try to jump in duels too lol

15. DFA-FrstbyteOO

DFA-FrstbyteOO IncGamers Member

yes hostiling a looter and not letting a person get his/her items looted is pathetic IF and only IF the person or the looter wasnt being a total prik.

any of us long time PvPers or whatnot usually duels with a looter if possible. having a looter is not lame. its common practice. Ive been pvping for a very long time and any person whos gotten into pvp for any substantial period of time knows quite well looting a persons items is acceptable..

I have courpse camped, but only if the person was a total jag and deserved not to get his stuff back in some way..

for example, I used to love in 1.09 when the maphackers would rattle off all the duped rings, gazes, etc.. and I killed that person using them.. I refused to let them get thier items back.. I would camp the crap out of a courpse.. and if someone brought in a higher lvl I would call a friend to help courpse guard. I hate cheaters and feel they dont deserve to rebuild using lame items again.

now if you can say that this group was being a bunch of pansies for either trying to jump ppl or talking major crap then kudos to you.. but if it were a fair duel and you happen to win.. it was pretty low of you to guard the courpse.

16. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

If he EVER amped me I'd make damn sure that he wasn't getting near his loot. Otherwise let the guy have his gear back. It's another ear later on.

17. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

It is finny how in time I find that the ones running around calling everyone newbs are usually the ones using dupes, hacks, or do the lamest of things.

There are also those that are out thier trying to put everyone else down only to pump themselves up as they know deep down who the real "newb" is.

There is a reason I dont duel in Xpac and it is because it is full of idiots!

If you duel and cant handle a little trash talk you might take up nitting, i havent ever heard of my grandmother trash talking anyone about her 1337 nitting skills!

And to finalize my little "rant" if you were stupid enuff to step out of town with more than one hostile to you then you deserve to be amped by that barb.

This game is full of mannerless punks, and in real life they probably cower to people but have the biggest of balls in a freaking game!

Weak

18. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

I find you extremely annoying with your "xpac sux0rz" rants. Classic is just as bad, if not worse than Xpac. In .09, it had rampant dupes, and everyone used the same gear. Take your "CLassic is superior" attitude out of here.

19. senji

senji Banned

why is eveveryone getting intense over pk/dueling stories?

you say i deserve to die because i hostile more than 1 ? na i intent to kill when i build my characters more kills = more joy
    all my characters were made intentionally for pking sometimes for dueling

don't start another one of those dupes hacks crap thread

sure some of the runes i traded might have dupe but how am i going to get those ? by playing 24/7? no way not possible for me

if you have problems with those things you should play with people whom you trust and plays legtimately

and i can take anything whatever people throw at me i been a pker for long time i've seen all kind of trash talk lol
    sometimes they even threaten to kill you or hack your computer etc

don't try to generalize stuff just because you play classic lol

as for im stupid
    i was guarding the corpse of the guy i slain
    so how can i not get amp???? lol
    almost kill him and the paladin until the 93 sorceress came in

20. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

Just a point (stated above too): I'm glad some here stand up against that crap. You know what you did is called? Loot guarding. And that's to dispise, whatever the circumstances. Well, not whatever, but in this case, I think you just made a big fool out of yourself. Do you have any idea how people usually react to Loot guarding here?

Even if the guys who got smacked was an arse, there should be principles. Blergh.

LOATHABLE:
    Loot guard>>smack talker