Dueling Noob

Muffassa

Diabloii.Net Member
Dueling Noob

OK, I'm thinking about getting into dueling etc - specifically Low Level Softcore. I was going to build a ChargeAdin to level 24. I was wondering what you think of this set up:

Sigons Gloves
Sigons Boots
Biggins Bonnet (30% Enhanced Damage)
angelic rings * 2
angelic ammy
Eth Bonesnap socket with Nef rune
I have an eth 4 socket gothic plate - 4 p-rubies

now, I was thinking that most of this stuff is available at lvl 12 - so why not leave him at 12~13 level, and use a six socket halbert (polearm) with a hel (cut down on streingh and dex) nef and then what else?

Also, is a point in vigor worth the 3 prereqs? or should they all go into might?

Thanks for your advise!! :buddies:

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't like dueling so I can't give good idea

else one : try on the forum pvp , it's a forum dedicaced to dueling

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
my lvl 12 charge a din owns a$$ :lol: ask select :teeth: j/k

he uses

4 sock gothic plate <---- 4x max jewels 3x 14 to max damage, 1x 13 max
3 sock great helm <---- 3x +13 to max damage
3 sock superior eth maul 30% ed <---- 2* 12 max damage 1 13 max damage
dual angelic rings and angelic ammulet
sigons gloves and boots

all off his strenght comes from his charms, which let me focus completly on vitality

on switch 4 socketed flail with 4* min//max jewels and a pelta lunata min/max jeweled

i have around 500 life, resitance all zero i believe :scratch: although i have my stash full of charms so i can switch to 75% poison or cold immune (javazones and sorcs)

my charge damage is 490-1603
skills, 1 in charge and preq
rest in might

tadaa, sweet lld'er ;)

Andrew

Diabloii.Net Member
The alst time we had a LLD league, Charms we're not allowed.

Anyways, if you don't have gems to use for LLD, then here would be a rather better setup I think:

Death's sash (Bannot be frozen)
Death's gloves
Any choice of armour (I went twitchtroe in case i wanted to zeal)
Biggins bonnet
Threads of Chton
Angelic rings and ammy
Ethereal Bonesnap
Clegaws Sword (for zealing.. lol)
Clegaws Shield

For sorceress, The iratha's set is really useful

i have around 500 life, resitance all zero i believe although i have my stash full of charms so i can switch to 75% poison or cold immune (javazones and sorcs)
At level 24, I believe your duels will take place in nightmare, So you will need good resist... especially against charge bolt sorceresses. I've had my experience with Firestorm's.. lol. A level 29 werebear (that was the cap for druids last time) Will totally own a paladin built like mine however... well, depends who gets the first hit in =D. IIRC, the limit for LLD paladin was raised to 27 in the past too, to allow the use of honor runeword i think... Still no Rhyme... :rant:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Andrew said:
At level 24, I believe your duels will take place in nightmare, So you will need good resist... especially against charge bolt sorceresses. I've had my experience with Firestorm's.. lol. A level 29 werebear (that was the cap for druids last time) Will totally own a paladin built like mine however... well, depends who gets the first hit in =D. IIRC, the limit for LLD paladin was raised to 27 in the past too, to allow the use of honor runeword i think... Still no Rhyme... :rant:
well, im lvl 12 so i really dont care about resitance in nightmare since i never even been there and ever will com :)