Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dueling Idea?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Still-Xey-Lover, May 22, 2005.

1. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover Diabloii.Net Member

Dueling Idea?

Hi, i was wondering if a baba using full clegs set, at a mid level range could make a decent WW dueler? I was thinking: full cleg set, twitch, helm = im not sure?, belt 40 life 24 fhr 4 str, boots 30 faster run walk res mf or goblin toes, and angelics. With this the baba would get a total bonus of 20 dex and 14 str. That means he'd barely use any stats and would have lots of IAS, potential for very high dmg and crushing blow along with some block and a decent amount of life.

2. fredsta54

fredsta54 Diabloii.Net Member

Clegs is great, although i wouldnt use the full set. The knockback on the gloves just makes it unviable to use against most characters as it knocks them out of range of your whirlwind, so just use clegaws shield + the sword for a nice partial set bonus, although when wwing other ww barbs the knockback doesnt matter so switch the clegs shield for clegs gloves and use a different shield, such as swordback, or shield with high resists.

I have a lvl 85 BvB clegger on east ladder so I do know what im talking about

Fred

3. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover Diabloii.Net Member

Awesome thank you. It's my first char so i'll prob just try and mf, while dabbling a little in dueling.

4. fredsta54

I... would not reccomend a cleg barb for Pvm// MF. The weapon has low range, durability, and damage for PvM. Try using a high durability high damageing weapon.

PS. dont forget crusing blow :p

Fred

5. Locke07

Locke07 Diabloii.Net Member

Would that be able to beat a barb using a good BHammer or Naga with the "uber dupes"? I am interested in building a cheap BvB and this looks like a way to do it?

6. fredsta54

I know it does great on ladder. I dont know if it could compare to the nonladder "godlies" though.

Fred