Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dueling gear!! >< What do I get?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Uchiha Sasuke, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Dueling gear!! >< What do I get?

I want to make a 200fcr fb sorc, bvc, windy, and some kicker/ww/trapper type sin. I have a budget of 60 highrunes... what do I buy? (Going by USWest prices)
    not sure if this should go in the price check forum or here...

Also, assume I have things that are worth less than two highrunes.

2. mainaman

mainaman IncGamers Member

bvc set up is pretty standard up tp the west specific res boots and high lr and cr rare rings.
    not sure about druid and fb soso

3. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Let me say 1 thing.

Do NOT make multiple characters unless you have high budget to support it. You will just end up with a big bunch of bad characters. You're better off going with just 1 of them, making it good.

The BvC alone, just to get started, can cost WAY more than 60 high runes.

I'm not even gonna mention that a welfare Windy sucks like hell.

4. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

No screw you, I make four chars *****!

Actually, I'll extend my budget later... I'm just wondering what I can make with what I currently have...

If I can't do four... fb sorc and windy please? =D

5. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

I would have to say that the FB sorc is probably the cheapest by far. The windy however, can get tricky with such a budget, as you will want to hit 99/99, max block, max DR and ~6k life. Needs some druid lifers.

As for the FB sorc, something like:
    Hoto/Wizardspike
    Vipermagi
    Magefists
    Arachnid's
    2* fcr rings with high mana (or 1 sojs and 1 fcr ring if you use wizardspike)
    Spirit monarch with 35 FCR
    either a 2/20/2, a 3/20/2, 2/20/1 or a 3/20/1 circlet.
    an amulet with +2 sorc skills and 5-20% FCR (depending of your setup).

You should look for +str on helm and/or amulet. As for charms, you should try to get some fire life skillers. I've always said that life/mana scs are the best scs to use on a sorc. You, however, might have trouble getting those. Of course torch and anni.

6. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Let's assume I rarely get hit... which (for all intents and purposes of this disscussion) is true. Just tell me all the optimal gear and tell me how much it'll cost.... ><

7. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

I have a general idea for gear... I want PRICES and OPTIMIZATION for for both chars with the budget I have... Screw what I said before... 60highrunes for both windy and sorci. Charms excluded... I can get those easy (no matter the cost).

8. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

If you make such assumptions on a Windy, I suggest you do not make one. You WILL be hit vs. for example, BvCs. and very hard. And a lot. Heck, even defensive windies with 99/99, max block, max dr and ~6k life still die to BvCs a lot.

As for a Windy, I would go with something like:
    Hoto
    Arachnid's
    Enigma
    a +druid skills + fcr helm, possibly socketed with Shaels (something like 2/20/2)
    A +druid skills +fcr amulet, possibly with high +life and +mana. Also +str and +dex are good (the best spawnable onewould be something like 2/20/60/90/30/20)
    Stormshield, socketed with a Ber for max DR%
    2* Sojs or BKs. You CAN also use 2* fcr/mana/life/str/dex rings and use some other helm instead (like a +5 nado rare druid pelt)
    Bloodfists
    Waterwalk boots

As for charms:
    At optimal, you already have 80% FHR, so you will only need 1 Skiller and 2 SCs. However, unless your Skiller has more than 40 life, you should go with 2 fhr skillers instead. The rest 7 skillers should all have +life, whereas the charms should be +life/mana. Of course have a torch and an annihilus.

Mmm. Well, I was simply giving a general idea of how your build should look so that it achieves the goals needed. As for prices, you should go ask for someone who's actually on your realm. However if you go with the optimal gear, the cost will be far more than just 60 HRs for either of the characters, be it West or Europe. Also, there's always the Trade Values forum.

9. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

I'm going to the lowly trade value forums then... I could've looked up this crap had I not already known it... -.-

Anyways, the assumptions holds true... I AM THE BEST AND I WILL SOMEDAY BECOME TEH DIABLO II HOKAGE !!! (I watched 70 episodes of naruto... forgive me.)

10. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Briefly knowing the Naruto storyline, I assume Hokage is an ultimate-skill player? As though a master of martial arts would be in Naruto, or something like that.

I was simply giving you the gear and the things you should be looking for. The rest is up to you. People cannot do everything for you. And from what I've seen, most druid guides disregard the value of +stats and +life on items, also the fhr and get that from charms. Quite foolish, specially if your skillers have any life. A single Shael can save you 60 life with 2* 30 life skillers, or 90 life with 2* 45 ones, or 80 life with 4 SCs. With this said, Bloodfists give you a benefit of ~100 life, counting 20 life Skillers. Or of course you could use a Wizardspike socketed with a 7 fhr jewel instead, and ditch one of the fcr rings or get a cheaper amulet.

But as you can see, both of the builds seem pretty cheap. It's the charms and the rare items that make up the cost.

11. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

The hokage is the strongest ninja in the village... the leader ninja who appoints tasks to all other ninjas. He/she is about to do 1000's of ninjitsu (in naruto it's basically different skills (which are made up along the way to make the fights interesting... (think yu gi oh cards... totally randomly choosen to make sure you watch... Those guys have like millions of different cards)))

Anyways... I know breakpoints/res/so on... I wanted simple prices. Nothing more... I'll just concentrate on one char, ubertize it... head on to the next... Far too useless to be posting about this. Thanks for knocking some sence into me. It seems that theres far too many possible routes for this to be given an answer and have any regard for it.

12. Unrealism

Unrealism IncGamers Member

Only 130 more to go...

13. McCOOOL

McCOOOL IncGamers Member

I doubt you can match the fifth hokage's assets. Those will gg anyone 5-0.

14. mainaman

mainaman IncGamers Member

how do you xpect prices for west realm from a person that plays europe?

15. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

I don't... I didn't tell him to ****ing answer...

@unrealism I started watching at the 40's... so it's a like 90 left.

@McCoool I will become the greatest Hokage EVER!! even better than the fifth!!