Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dueling bots or some third party program?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Clay bizzle, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

Dueling bots or some third party program?

http://www.geocities.com/dodginxbullets/Screenshot030.jpg

OK the story behind this is myself joining a game "Tw Pk" and two bowazons are teamed against about 4 other players. If you notice the screenshot, there is an automatic response when the two zons pk anyone. I luckily killed them by myself and everyone preceeded to nk them the rest of the game untill they left. Everyone was claiming they had other hacks involved like usin town portals while hostiled, 1 fpa attack speed, and what not... Any explanation? I've never seen it before. I did notice one shooting an unusual high amount of arrows. Both looked naked and obviously had Faith bows and Fortitudes because I noticed Fanat and Chilling armor animations.

2. conor rocks

conor rocks IncGamers Member

Clan people usually have some macro thing.

3. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

The real important thing is the Puma was online.

IMC :grin:

4. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

God I hope i dont become the man behind the man kind of thing with all these pics going around.

GOOD JOB by the way every all legit player out there needs to give you a thumbs up.:thumbsup:

5. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

There is also a new 3rd party hack out that changes the fhr/fcr/fbr/ and apparently IAS breakpoints, but from what I hear it's buggy as hell. Regardless, I don't think there's a PK bot out yet. hah

6. koeraokse

koeraokse IncGamers Member

everybody can do what these amazons did, everybody can use str glitch and say same thing after each kill, just press up arrow when typing.. :rolleyes:

:shocked:
    *priit2

7. inkanddagger

inkanddagger Banned

it isn't a 3rd party it's just a txt edit - also, it doesn't work, except for to make your screen look like you are doing things that you really aren't.

8. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

Thanks Puma. Koeraokse, I don't think they were using the message box quick saves for this because it was very instant from what I remember, even though some program that deals out that text so fast does not suprise me or scare me.

Ink I just read your thread on the supposed hacks on the breakpoints. I really don't think it is anything to worry about either. They did appear to shoot crazy fast but it really was the same as any other Faith zon's attack speed. A stream of arrows were really only hitting about 1/5 or less then it looked like it should have. Typical glass cannon zon build easily pk'd by a walking werewolf druid with SS and EBOTD GPA on switch.