Duel the Beef?

CoWa-Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Sip said:
Oh yeah...Bunni is selling his account too (the number 1 person on the east hcl)

check out ebay.

...don't look at me like that...i was only at ebay to plan to sell my account :lol:
BUNNI is a newbie leveler... GO GO GREEEEEEEEENY

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
Bunni himself told me why him and czrefh or w/e that zon's name is are going to the top of the ladder. He said they know how to do baal runs and green doesn't: first they do CS and then diablo THEN baal runs. He did them with czrhef.

grauengel

Diabloii.Net Member
PhatTrumpet said:
Well too bad neither of them have moved in exp for weeks now....
bunni hasn't played his pally in like 2+ months... notice the fact that his entire account is being sold on ebay.

Carnage-DVS said:
Bah. Don't know why Beef is getting all the attention. I killed him once t.t. Well not really Beef. BUT STILL! I AM ATTENTION ***** PAY ME YOUR REGARD ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME GG.
poor seph.. outta the spotlight.. tt
own em with teeeh ol' charsi weapons then ^^

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
BreakThruX said:
Bunni himself told me why him and czrefh or w/e that zon's name is are going to the top of the ladder. He said they know how to do baal runs and green doesn't: first they do CS and then diablo THEN baal runs. He did them with czrhef.
To be specific, they tele there and clear the seals and do diablo while everyone else does minions, then they do baal while everyone else goes NG...or that's what the plan originally was.

Green on the other hand didn't even do private baals because he thought the pubs were faster, even though when he was trying to pass me and we were on at the same time my exp went up faster =)

CAPS-IOCK

Diabloii.Net Member
I have not been able to locate him yet..my barb is the best 1.10 barb BY FAR imho..Too bad I have not had the chance to duel anyone yet..

To the other question, yes Beef = Drdeath = me

Syxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi,

Curious ...

From a previous poster on this thread .... "Duped runes for super gear, WP PK exploit. Kind of tells me enough."

So is the 'new' Beef, also a CHEATER ... or is had he cleaned up act ?

Regards Syxx.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
that was me. No, I didn't even know who played the account. The WP exploit was made by the PKing Beef. However, non-legit items are non-legit items are non-legit items. Does it matter who has them?