Duel the Beef?

killerxbabe

Diabloii.Net Member
I heard he figured out a way to hack "delirium" so that he actually morphs into the D clone but he only LOOKS like a barb. Still has his holy freeze on though.

rpgforumsnet

Diabloii.Net Member
So how the hell can he have 95% resist and absorb and still using angelic and ed armor?

Someone must tell the truth...

annr

Diabloii.Net Member
why don't you guys just ask him since he posts here instead of believing lots of silly rumors?

anyway i think he should make a new dueler and kill the old one with it :cool:

then sell the ear.

CAPS-IOCK

Diabloii.Net Member
annr said:
why don't you guys just ask him since he posts here instead of believing lots of silly rumors?

anyway i think he should make a new dueler and kill the old one with it :cool:

then sell the ear.
That is gonna happen tonight unless he uses chicken

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kill the old Beeef with the new! LOL Welp, $230 American for an HC character, that's a little insane. But it's their money.

Now, here's the funny thing. The value of the ear went into the toilet. Unless he continues the legacy and remains a threat. But my guess is, he probably was a person thinking it takes godly gear to be good at PK. When it's actually a lot more to do with your game play skills.

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
terrymanning said:
Two hundred and thirty dollars? American? WOW.

TM
Oh no!
Now Terry is thinking of making godly pk barbs for ebay! :lol:
It never ceases to amaze me that ppl will actually pay for characters, only for them to get killed later.
$US230 is astronomical!
If he's buying that, he's buying maphack with chicken for insurance, I'm sure...
Keep us posted CAPS-IOCK.

killerxbabe

Diabloii.Net Member
$230 OMG, ok that does it. Never dueled much, and never PK'ed but i know what I have to do now come next ladder season. Muwahahhaha!!!! <Tips hat to the real Beef>

Get a good PK going and you'll have enough money to upgrade your computer for HalfLife2!!

Forbiddian

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe he felt it was worth 230 to be able to run public Baal?

Plus, the guy isn't necessarily rich. 230 Dollars is <40 hours at minimum wage. Considering it takes WELL OVER 40 hours just to get the ZOD rune for the BotD, let alone the Warpike, let alone all of that other stuff that CB had.

Meh, way more than I'd pay (I play just to play), but if you were really into it or something, holding down a burger-flipping job to get a godly character is much easier than holding down a mouse button to get a godly character.

Just less fun.

Sip

Banned
Well, I plan on posting my account on ebay tomarrow. 150 bucks in my pocket is better than keeping the accounts and having nothing to show for it. Especially with the new ladder season nearing (hopefully)

I've muled off a nice little sorc setup so i can continue to play and mf to fuel my low level dueling hobby. wish me luck :lol:

killerxbabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Sip said:
Well, I plan on posting my account on ebay tomarrow. 150 bucks in my pocket is better than keeping the accounts and having nothing to show for it. Especially with the new ladder season nearing (hopefully)
:lol:
Uh oh... here we go....

lumberg

Diabloii.Net Member
Cleglaw_Himself said:
Keep us posted CAPS-IOCK.
yea let us know what happens, i always enjoyed watching beeef get some unexpecting chars in a baal run :uhhuh: i'd like to know what his fate is