Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dual weapon?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Wmeredith, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

Dual weapon?

I'm new to barb's and am currently making my first one. I have a simple question: are there any weapons that a barb cannot hold 2 of? Can I hold 2 pole-arms? Can I hold 2 spears? thnx.

2. slam

slam IncGamers Member

i'm not sure if this is even a serious question - how did you manage to get over 900 posts on a diablo forum without knowing this?

all the same, i'll answer it incase you are really in need of help. apologies if you are and i doubted you.

the only differences between a barb and other characters in the weapons he can use (except character specific weapons of course) is that he can dual wield all one handed weapons and he can also dual wield two handed swords or hold a two handed sword with one hand (with a shield for instance). this only applies to swords and no other weapon. so her cannot dual wield spears or polearms (which are always two handed) and he cannot dual wield two handed axes or maces.

3. Masas

Masas IncGamers Member

Barbs can hold two of any one-handed weapons, and two swords of any type (even two handed ones, except they have lower damage when held in one hand).

4. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

Unfortunately I was totally serious. I've just played Zon's and Pally's up to this point. Mainly Zons. Thnx for the info...