Dual Leech Ring?! O.O

insotae

Diabloii.Net Member
Dual Leech Ring?! O.O

I've recently heard people talking about Dual Leech Rings on B-net... I have no clue as to when they came into existence (maybe i've been under a rock for too long >.<)
Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me :worship: as to where Dual Leech rings may be attained or made? Someone talked about crafting one... I want a pair of them! I'm a hybrid on b-net :thanks:

det

Diabloii.Net Member
They were enabled under the rock that is called 1.10 patch. I got mine from Ormus in hell:

2% ll
6% ml
+12 str
some AR
some resist

(IIRC)

As for crafting, I guess you need to look up the crafting info on Arreat summit and then keep your fingers crossed

insotae

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, so basically, i'm supposed to buy them? I never knew vendors sold rings... Does anyone know the recipie that might give a dual leech ring? I only found Caster / Blood recipies on Arreat Summit... and they are only single leeches.

ogz

Diabloii.Net Member
ive found a rare dual leech ring but i forgot where i got it from :)

its only about lv41 require

det

Diabloii.Net Member
insotae said:
Ok, so basically, i'm supposed to buy them? I never knew vendors sold rings... Does anyone know the recipie that might give a dual leech ring? I only found Caster / Blood recipies on Arreat Summit... and they are only single leeches.
Quest reward for getting Gidbin..twas a rare ring.

Receipe? Hm...If there is one that creates LL rings, you just have to hope for a second mod of ml. Like I said: Check Arreat Summit plz..its all there: Receipes, chances of mods, what mods are fixed, what can spawn..etc..etc..

Kirsty

The Order of Dii Guild Member
Dual leech was disabled in 1.09 so those that were around became duplicated very quickly due to their usefullness. Now they drop a plenty again.