Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Dual Dream AR Problems

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Norcim105, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Norcim105

Norcim105 IncGamers Member

Dual Dream AR Problems

Hi
    This is my first post in the sorceress forums although i have lurked here for quite some time. I have made a dual dream sorc and she kicks a$$. She is lvl 71 with light mastery, enchant, and fire mastery maxed and a mix between the second cold armor and warmth. I can 1 or 2 hit kill almost everything in hell but my AR sucks. It is under 3000 with enchant maxed. What can I do to raise this hopefully to around 10k? Should I switch my bk/maras for angelics? Any input is appreciated. Thx

2. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

i just got my dreamer to 80 and ive had ar problems too .. however i just put an infinity on my merc for -res and more damage, and just remembered it had -enemy def as well which lets me hit a lot easier. i also have 2 or 3 ar/life gc .. something like 12x/3x

gl

3. no2fakeshakes

no2fakeshakes IncGamers Member

angelic rings/ammy? im not sure of this dream build but angelics add so much ar =)

4. Norcim105

Norcim105 IncGamers Member

Thx for the input, I have an eth cryptic infinity waiting for my merc so that should make a big difference.

5. Dodgy_geezah

Dodgy_geezah IncGamers Member

My present situation:

I have one Jah and want to make a dream shield. At the momnet I have a pally who's ready for one but I can't find a decent 3os shield with resists. I have a 3os pavise for a dreamer sorc so I'm leaning that way. I already have a dream bone visage. What weapon does the dreamsorc use? 6-shael phase?

I was thinking maybe swap one of the shaels for an eth and lose a bit of attack speed. Might solve ar problems untill I can aquire the uber infinity for my merc. My plan is to load up on lightning gcs to pump damage too. Or stick to ar/damage charms?

Just musing, maybe the best is to just find time to make the character. :)

6. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Use angelic amu/ring(s). Its well worth it. Sure, you go down a bit in damage/hit, but damage/time will increase since you hit.

I am not sure wether you need 6 shaels in a phase for highest possible attackspeed, i thought 5 was enough. Not sure about this though.

Cheap way to get higher AR quick is to hire an act2 offensive merc in normal/hell for blessed aim. In hell, they are lvl70+ when hired, so you can equip them instantly with enough good stuff to keep them alive. Fast and easy, not suited for duels though :D