Ds Zealot Suggestions

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Ds Zealot Suggestions

Hi!

i need some suggestions for my zealot since i discovered i got excessive amounts of dr% (60-70% ish).

this is my planned setup:
CoA Or Shako 'Ber' (leaning towards CoA)
Stone Archon pl8
Death Cleaver or Botd as it looks now
Gore's
High Lord's
2x Ravens
Dungos 15%
Stormshield

the charms is just some random and offensive skillers

any help appreciated

Wmeredith

Diabloii.Net Member
My suggestions:

These are both great choices. You may also look into Orphan's Call helm and glove. These are a deadly combo. You don't need any more DR if you're packing an SS and a 15% Dungo. Plus, this combo piles on more DS and ias + big AR.

Stone Archon pl8
Fantastic, might want to go for a Kraken shell or something with bigger def. than an Archon, if you can wear it.

If you're on ladder, you may want to consider an upp'd Headstriker. If not go Cleaver, it's super secksy, plus loads of DS.

Gore's
Hard to beat. (I would use Eth treks if you are using Headstriker.)

High Lord's
2x Ravens
Might want angelics, if you use a Headstriker you won't miss the DS from highlord's.

Dungos 15%
Great.

Stormshield
You've got an un-used socket here, might go Cham and use a second Angelics ring.

So, basically if you use Headstriker, you can use superior gear (eth treks/angelics) in other slots, since the Striker will give you all the DS you need.

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Wmeredith said:
My suggestions:

These are both great choices. You may also look into Orphan's Call helm and glove. These are a deadly combo. You don't need any more DR if you're packing an SS and a 15% Dungo. Plus, this combo piles on more DS and ias + big AR.

Stone Archon pl8
Fantastic, might want to go for a Kraken shell or something with bigger def. than an Archon, if you can wear it.

If you're on ladder, you may want to consider an upp'd Headstriker. If not go Cleaver, it's super secksy, plus loads of DS.

Gore's
Hard to beat. (I would use Eth treks if you are using Headstriker.)

High Lord's
2x Ravens
Might want angelics, if you use a Headstriker you won't miss the DS from highlord's.

Dungos 15%
Great.

Stormshield
You've got an un-used socket here, might go Cham and use a second Angelics ring.

So, basically if you use Headstriker, you can use superior gear (eth treks/angelics) in other slots, since the Striker will give you all the DS you need.

im nl but thanks for the suggestions :thumbsup: ill go looking for orphans and i have angelic amu. :)