Drunken fighting

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
Drunken fighting

Me and two of my buds have taken to boxing while kinda drunk. Bare fists, nothing below the belt. What id like to know is some good excuses as to why i am so bruised. My moms started to ask questions, my nose looks broken she says (its not).

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
tell her the truth, then ask if she wants to join you in drunken boxing.
I don't advocate lying to one's parents.:wink3:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought the first rule of fight club was that you do not talk about fight club. And now look what you've done.

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah i know its really dumb, but i have never been in a fight. So i wanted to see what its like with friends, in a controlled environment. Its a good bonding experience, and fun to boot.

kobold

Banned
Yeah i know its really dumb, but i have never been in a fight. So i wanted to see what its like with friends, in a controlled environment. Its a good bonding experience, and fun to boot.
Bonding ---- ok.
Boxing ----- ok.
Doing it while drunk --- wtf? :shocked:

Tell your mom the truth. Otherwise it will just lead to more trouble.

If you want to see what fighting is like in a controlled environment, go for it, but jeez man, get some gloves. You can cause some serious damage (assuming you're not a complete pansy! :laugh: ) doing bare-knuckle fighting.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps you should join a boxing club? Could be just what you need to fill the void that your controlled-drunken boxing fills. (I hope I don't need to point out the stupidity here :thumbsup: )