Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Druids Viable for Uber Trist runs?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by TehJefe, Oct 25, 2006.

1. TehJefe

TehJefe IncGamers Member

Druids Viable for Uber Trist runs?

Specifically fury druids.
    A friend of mine has a zealot that he uses to do trist runs and I figure that the druid equivilant (Fury) should work just as well, right?
    Im sure it could only work with the right eq... but what would that be exactly? Im sure eBotD Tomb Reaver would be a good (the best?) option... but could I get by with ribcracker or something? Im just starting up after a two year break, so Im not the richest one out there.. did get my first Zod rune yesterday though so wooo me!

Better stop before I get too off topic. :lipsrsealed:
    Thanks in advance.

2. Metathrom

Metathrom IncGamers Member

Tomb Reaver and Ribcracker are both good weapons. For armor you'd do well with a CoH, Duress or Fort, but always try to have a good amount of Crushing Blow, since it's the main uber killer. Other than that, Um'd Jalals, Highlords, Dracs, Gores, Raven Frost, Dungos/Strings/TGods will do you well.

Charms I've no idea, but I believe that AR/Resist charms will be the best for it. Shape GCs with Life will do well, of course, but having good resists is a must for Uber Meph.

I've never done a solo uber run though, my wolf was always paired with a Paladin, so people who actually solo'ed them will be of more help. Good luck!

3. jag

jag IncGamers Member

I tried a ribcracker (love the sound) fury druid -- did fine against baal and diablo -- just not enough resistances when against mephs conviction.

Recommend looking into a fast 1 handed weapon and a shield to get resistances well stacked.

4. Osmium

Osmium IncGamers Member

with ribcracker i soloed utrist while never getting at half life......but stacking resists are a must.......you need 300 all for mephy.......and that's not so easy to obtain........

5. mali

mali IncGamers Member

How many times can a Ribbie be rolled? I have upped mine once... (I now have a sweet 299% Shael'd Ribbie Stalagmite! Don't want to take it beyond that - as my Druid is a L60 & will stay there) - I have heard that you can up some weapons more than the one time that takes it to elite... true or BS?

6. Osmium

Osmium IncGamers Member

don't know.........i think you can........i have saw insane ed on ribbies..........380 if i am not wrong.........

7. Kosmos

Kosmos IncGamers Member

300% is max

8. Kosmos

Kosmos IncGamers Member

bs. elite is the highest form. Stalgamite is elite..

9. Kosmos

Kosmos IncGamers Member

I suggest Coh if you lack resist. Go with shael'ed uppg ribby for ubers. Draculs are a must to.

10. Osmium

Osmium IncGamers Member

sorry............