Druid Summoner / Bear Assistance.

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
So I just started playing again on my laptop here. Haven't played in a few months but getting back to the grind.

Currently I have :

Summon Grizzly & Dire Wolf & HotW maxed.

I have 1 point in to werewolf / lycanthropy / bear maul and shockwave.

I want this build to be end game viable, I am level 62 in act 4 NM, I know I went shockwave so that my summons can damage and I can stun.

I think I was going pure summon but sitting here now I don't think that can do physical immunes lol. So what's the proper pivot? Doesnt' look like I've used a skill/stat reset yet.

I have spirit / rhyme / lionheart , a 3 ptopaz helm and soj (I remember I foun this A1 walking to andy), that's all that's worth mentioning.

Should I stick with minions / is it viable or should I reset and do summon / wind or summon / bear or what would you guys recommend?

Also, to back-up my laptop characters, all I have to do is backup the .d2s files right?

mir

Diabloii.Net Member
Physical immunes are the bane of melee and summon druids since they lack good low-investment skill to deal with them. At this point the best solution IMO is to farm a Lem rune from countess and make Lawbringer in any suitable base to break PI.
Other options are to use Rouge merc with WWS, or any magic/rare bow with CtC 'Amplify damage', or get a melee weapon for yourself (on switch) with CtC 'Amplify damage'.

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
Right that's what I was going to do! lawbringer. CAn't believe i forgot that. :D Have to farm Hell countess for that though right?

mir

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, but you can also cube it from lower runes if you patient enough.

EDIT: You can make Harmony as possible solution either for you (you will use it as melee weapon in bear form) or the merc.