Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Druid Specific Clan

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Illuminati-King, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illuminati-King

Illuminati-King IncGamers Member

Druid Specific Clan

Im making a Druid clan. I have posted earlier about it and still need 3 people to make the council. If you have ANY interest at all about rules, joining, or other things. Ill be on USEast acct: Druidic-Circle

Please think about it.

Thx,
    DC- Council Head

2. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

When you already have a thread with the same topic on the front page it's generaly bad form to make another one

3. Illuminati-King

True

I apologize, i wanted to make the title stand out more. I wasn't getting a response with the "Anyone Interested" post.

4. GIR

GIR Banned

Perhaps because no one was, in fact, interested.

Or, you haven't left enough time for responses. Not everyone is on this board 24/7.

5. Illuminati-King

thanks for your opinion...is this what you do to pass the time? screw with people who make a mistake? Instead of being an ***, try being helpful. were the hell are the decent players anymore?

6. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Your other post is 2 posts down dude, we have every right to call you up for spamming your clan invites on our forum, if no one is interested, making the same topic again isn't going to help anything.

7. Illuminati-King

When i made this damn post my 2nd post was 3rd from off the page. EXCUSE ME for assuming it would have been gone already. Now that this post has been made into a fuking debate instead of its original purpose ill have to wait till tommorow and try again...you people are un believeable. instead of just ignoring it, because in truth it means dick whether i have 2 posts or not, you gotta open your fuked up mouths and talk ****. and the **** ur saying has nothing to do with the post. I personally dont give a rats *** how many posts there are on the same topic. I have apologized TOO many times for this BS. GET OVER IT! It seems none of you have a life...grow up, jesus.

8. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

That's if you're here tommorow

bypassing the filter
    spamming forums
    bumping your own junk
    flaming

Garblad is slow I give you a couple days.

9. Illuminati-King

LMFAO ur a god damn joke.

10. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

I'm not taking kindly to you using my God's name in vain.

11. Illuminati-King

i make 2 fuking posts on the same front page, and you think your a god? maybe youd like to prove the ******** u typed above? or maybe you cant because it is a bunch of bs.

12. Illuminati-King

you know what after the **** u people have given me tonight, i dont give a damn. over a stupid mistake, you people decide its your job to point it out. youve blown up my hope of makin a clan, youve made a bunch of BS out of nothing and your still racking it up.

13. mepersoner

You're apparently mistaken. Go back and read what I said again.

14. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Bypassing the filter

Your 2 posts on the front page about the SAME exact thing count as spamming the forum in my eyes.

Bumping your own posts, go read through, you add some useless thing on the end to bump, AFTER you had made this thread.

is flaming.

15. Illuminati-King

OH! and to point something out. This isnt YOUR forum, this is the publics forum, so shove it. And i really couldnt care less what he does to my acct after tonight, i have no want in hell to stay here with the BS you people dish out. Your the types that kill games by treating people like **** so they stop playing...yet you see this as ok, and that its not your fault, when in the beggining you could have simply not said anything...like decent people would do...i was actually sorry earlier for blowing up...but im sticking with what i said...

16. Illuminati-King

OK, again...i dont give a fuk. I understand that your all god and dont screw up...like i said, youll never see that you contributed to this bs...oh and what exactly am i soposed to do when i want to type something in the topic i made? hope that someone recieves my thoughts?

17. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Look, dude, we aren't being hostile.
    It was a simple, if you post once, and no one seems interested, (ie trade forums), then DON'T post it again two seconds after, and if you want to keep some dignity I wouldn't post it the next day either.
    And you go off on us.

18. mepersoner

From the rules:

It's not the public's forum. It's Gaile's forum.

You exploded, you massively overreacted. You owe the forum an apology.

The first comment of this post was rude, I agree that you had reason to be angry... BUT....

That was completely uncalled for and is what really caused the chain of posts attacking you that has occurred.

19. Illuminati-King

All damn night i have been treated like a criminal because i made a post and it was about to go off the page, so i renamed it do people would see it was about a clan. Then after my new post was up someone respomded to the old one, shooting it to the top...not exactly much i could do. And maybe if people WERE helpful i wouldnt have blown up...im sry but i do not feel in anyway that i should apologize, and im usually the first one to do it. I was treated like **** for something i couldnt prevent. i make a comment back to the person who pissed me off and i get a whole damn forum on my ***. Like i said in the beggining, decent people would have seen it was a mistake and left it alone, OR if they felt they needed to say something, it could be decent, like: FYI: you can get in trouble for having two posts of the same topic showin on the front page, try not to do it again so u wont get hasseled.

See that would have been the decent way of doing it. But nobody on this forum felt they should be, so why inturn should i have been decent in my response?

20. mepersoner

Please point out the posts that you found offensive.

Edit: I'd like to know, other than the one response that I pointed out was rude, what the rest of us have done to receieve such attacks on us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.