Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Druid Pvp Weapon

Discussion in 'Druid' started by lucrativelyrics, Apr 3, 2004.

1. lucrativelyrics

lucrativelyrics IncGamers Member

Druid Pvp Weapon

hello all its been awhile since ive been ... home :)

im on ladder now and finally have enough resources to get any item i want in the game .

im trying a new thing a sort of hybrid with rabies and fury ... not sure yet might just go pure fury and hope to make a godly enough wolf that people laugh at me then stop once they see their name come across the screen as they have just been laid slain.

anyways i was thinking griz weap or azure .

griz weapon i would hit a nice frame with more dmg but with azure theres that cold and magic dmg. ive tested with my wolf barb many times and the magic dmg is definately worth it . ive took down 20 k d ww barbs with my wolf barb. but i just wanted everyone opinions since i love and value all your opinions lol ;)

hit be back with some feedback,

i know my question is vague i just want what you think out of those 2 would be best for fury , fc , rabies in ww form.

2. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

I'd have to say Griz Caddy on this one... Azurewrath would be an excelent option if you were just going Fury cuz it hits a 5 frame fury w/o shael (falls 1 ias point short of 4 frames when you do shael it :( )
    so that leaves an opening for an ed/max or ed/min jewel... or any godly thingie you might wanna slap in there

3. mepersoner

mepersoner IncGamers Member

I'd go caddy with 3 ed/ias + Lo. It's an insanely good fury weapon (you won't find much better) and it's plenty fast for rabies. Make sure to get a nice -pr weapon on switch.

4. Black_Dog

such as Death's Web (unique unearthed wand) or a 6 psn facet phase blade ;)

5. evil_dead_ash

evil_dead_ash Banned

a friend of mine ( delinquent-fury) said it would be better / smarter to go with 3 x 40-15 ias, eth griz caddy, because you would hit alot more, which is very needed now in 1.10, any say on this?

6. Black_Dog

any -target def is great against oponents with high def...
    but if you can get good ar (17k+) then i would still use a Lo rune... DS can make a HUGE difference

7. mepersoner

Eth is only half effective in p v p. So that's only -12.5% defense. Which YES, can be very handy. I'd find other ways to make up AR and go with Lo personally though.

8. evil_dead_ash

evil_dead_ash Banned

hmmm... so say if i get lo, and i put it in caddy, would doing so allow me to put on war travs to replace gores?

9. mepersoner

Uh? Keep the gores anyways they're A LOT better with open wounds, crushing blow, and deadly strike.

10. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Wolves aren't so bad for ar, I think the lo is better. BoTD zerk or BoTD gpoleaxe can both do fairly well too.

11. evil_dead_ash

evil_dead_ash Banned

yeah i think im gonna use gores along with the lo in caddy..

12. Tor

Tor IncGamers Member

highlords, gore, and LO caddy=enough ds..

ull get a 4fpa nice 3k dmaage id assume

and bout a 70%+ chance for double damage

13. evil_dead_ash

evil_dead_ash Banned

just made a new caddy, 266 ed, ( 1 x 20-15, 1 x 21-15, 1 x 12-15, 1 x lo ) i hit 4.2k damage now... keep in mind im ladder though.. so the damage is low..

14. wHitewiNteR.

wHitewiNteR. IncGamers Member

How do you do so much Fury damage with gris? Is it with a Might Merc and HoW? Also can you post your equip if you don't mind

15. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

I just got hold of a 4 socket gris caddy and i want to hit the 4fpa fury with wolf. I know everyone suggests 3 x ed/ias jewels and a Lo but im a little short of resists so i was thinking 1 x 15% ias / 10 all res jewel, then 2 x ed/ias jewels and maybe an ohm to make up the damage?

also if i decided to not bother with the resists would 3 x ed/ias with an ohm be better than 3 x ed/ias with a Lo?

Im a pure fury PvP wolf.

16. evil_dead_ash

evil_dead_ash Banned

gear:

30-14 max cerebus / 33-9 min up'd jalals

144ed - adds 8-25 damage 24 fhr 4 sock. archon of stab.

gores

24-15 max ss

crafted ring with mods like: adds 4 min damage, adds 1-25 light. dmge, 3 ll, adds 17 to str, adds 20 to life, then sum resis

raven / angelic

highlords / angelic

35-15 verdungo's

3 x ed-ias, 1 x lo caddy

46-20 steelrends

17. Kaffe

Kaffe IncGamers Member

Something that won't drop / be cubable anymore...

Cruel Cryptic Sword of Quickness (3-sockets)
    3 x ED/IAS

Should hit 4 frames. There were a few wolves with those around, and they did about 5.5K damage. Hitting 6K wasn't an issue with perfect gear...

Another nice one... Robo Zerker.
    5 x ED/IAS
    One Shael

Should be range 3 and 4-frames fury.

But in these days, with all these Feral Druids and Fire Clawers you can probably get by with 5-frames fury. So Azurewrath could nail it pretty good, because of it's magic damage.

And AR *really* shouldn't be an issue. I used to stick with HoW in most fights. Mainly because in 1.09 (only duelled in 1.09) everyone complained about the Oak bug... mostly because they didn't know what it was all about... as I never exploited it. Anyway, HoW is deasant for the extra damage. And getting an overkill AR isn't all bad either.

18. Green_Squirrel

Green_Squirrel IncGamers Member

Wow, Jeweler's archon of Stability on Ladder? That'd be hard to get considering not many people shop anymore. Nice job. :thumbsup:

19. Kaffe

Kaffe IncGamers Member

Let's see how it was again...

Jeweler's of Stability, with 4 x ED/FHR. A perfect armor would be 160% ED and 52% FHR. 52% FHR is roughly equal to 11 x 5%. That's 11 x 20 life. A 160% ED / 52% FHR armor is basicly worth 220 life. Assuming you want to meet any FHR breakpoints that is, and we're talking ideal gear. Downside is that one would miss out on the possible max from armor. But considering the fact that one can get roughly 120 more life from the armor than a jeweler's of the whale with ed/max that's pretty nice.

Just ranting a bit here. That armor's pretty sweat, ash. Just aim for better stuff to put in it :).

20. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

Connor i think your stats are f-ed to be honest i know you personally and well ...... my druid sucks on ladder and does okay vs. you ...... let me plan you r next druid and you willl be godly;..........